Halloween costumes anyone?

last reply
22 replies
2.1k views
0 watchers
0 likes
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
What are my ladies going as to Halloween parties this year? Prefer fashionable, creative or just plain sexy costumes?

Any special ideas or suggestions? I've been going between a 20s flapper or Cher from Clueless. Otherwise, I could always go for the classic, sexy witch costume, lol.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
We are going to a biker themed party.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
You could always go just wearing body paint.
Lurker
0 likes
i'm going to a party dressed as a naughty school girl,tube top no bra,thigh highs,short skirt,and NO panties
Lurker
0 likes
Quote by lindseyaggie
You could always go just wearing body pi aint.

I love your idea
Her Royal Spriteness
0 likes
Quote by browncoffee
go as a cat.

\
meow?

You can’t truly call yourself peaceful unless you are capable of violence. If you’re not capable of violence, you’re not peaceful. You’re harmless.

Gravelly-Voiced Fucker
0 likes
Quote by browncoffee
go as a cat.

All woman should go to all Halloween parties dressed as cats. Or just dress like that every day. For work. Or grocery shopping.

Excuse me, I need a moment.
Lurker
0 likes
I shall be wearing a bed sheet, and so will my best friend, we are going as Ghosts to a lovely house party .
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Honor a legend and go as hef
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Im going as a keg of beer... smile I took a clothes hamper and sprayed it silver and made slits for the arms.
The Bee's Knees
0 likes
save money and go as a homicidal maniac - they look like everyone else. oh, wednesday addams, how i love thee?

Say. Her. Name.

Troublemaker
0 likes
Quote by Verbal

All woman should go to all Halloween parties dressed as cats. Or just dress like that every day. For work. Or grocery shopping.

Excuse me, I need a moment.

Verbal is a genius.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I luv dressed as a slutty school gal with pig tails. Very short skirts with tiny g string. Cleevage revealing top ...No bra
Constant Gardener
0 likes
Quote by Conumdrum
Im going as a keg of beer... smile I took a clothes hamper and sprayed it silver and made slits for the arms.

All you require to complete that package, is a hose and a pump.
The same GQP demanding we move on from January 6th, 2021 is still doing audits of the November 3rd, 2020 election.
Her Royal Spriteness
0 likes
Quote by Verbal

who says we don't? ;)

You can’t truly call yourself peaceful unless you are capable of violence. If you’re not capable of violence, you’re not peaceful. You’re harmless.

Her Royal Spriteness
0 likes
gonna be a lot of wonder women this year - that's my prediction.

Gravelly-Voiced Fucker
0 likes
Quote by sprite

who says we don't? ;)

Excuse me, I need another moment.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by shamelessroma
I luv dressed as a slutty school gal with pig tails. Very short skirts with tiny g string. Cleevage revealing top ...No bra

As your Professor, you would get Tricks or Treats at my office. Please proceed there at once!
Lurker
0 likes
I went as a harem girl .. costume was actually only seven veils