Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Do you love taboo fantasy ? just want to know if it is a normal or strange ? - How do you love it ?

last reply
18 replies
2.0k views
0 watchers
0 likes
Rookie Scribe
0 likes
I love it
Marx Sister
0 likes
How do you mean? This is a very broad question. What do you mean by 'taboo'? The short answer to the second question is that no, it's not strange. Most people have some fantasies that are at least a bit taboo, even if they are not a primary fixation.
My Featured Stories
The Snowglobe Conspiracy – Solving a great mystery | There Is No Butterfly – Time Travel competition entry | Incurable Arousal – Most viewed | Toxic, But Not Sinister – Mutual loathing at its finest | You Were – An experience in the second person | Desiderium – A scattering of lovers
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
What may be taboo to one person, may not be to another, however I think most everyone has some sort of taboo fantasy. So no, not too strange.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
This type of question has come up several times. I neither completely understand the question nor know the proper response.

Simply put if you like and I like it lets do it.
Rainbow Warrior
0 likes
What's taboo for most people isn't necessarily taboo to me. I do more than fantasize about things that most consider taboo.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by BethanyFrasier
What's taboo for most people isn't necessarily taboo to me. I do more than fantasize about things that most consider taboo.

Taboo to some is not taboo to me either. I would say I have engaged in many things that others may consider fantasy or taboo and I cant say I have ever regretted it.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
depends what you call taboo
Site administrator
0 likes
Please be very careful what is posted in this thread. This type of question has come up before and usually some of the posts go against the site rules.

Thanks.
Lurker
0 likes
So many different things fall into taboo. Some people may find stuff I do as taboo some people think it's mundane. I do more than fantasize about taboo I've lived some but everyone is different.. second part depends on what you class as taboo before you can say its strange..
Scarlet Seductress
0 likes
I want to have an orgy with an entire NFL cheerleading team during a Super Bowl final halftime, and have the whole stadium chant "Lizzy! Lizzy! Lizzy!"

Does that count?
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by Liz
I want to have an orgy with an entire NFL cheerleading team during a Super Bowl final halftime, and have the whole stadium chant "Lizzy! Lizzy! Lizzy!"

Does that count?

Lizzy! Lizzy! Lizzy!
Best Friend Exchange Club: Here
Artist stories start at Artist -- Chapter 1
Starbucks Reverie at Starbucks Reverie

Teacher at Teacher

And please read my competition entry:There's Always Time. A sweet love story set in a time traveling universe.
Lurker
0 likes
I have at time lived, taboo. What is taboo to one, may be pie in the sky for others. Its an interesting question, however.
Lurker
0 likes
Love some taboo - it is exciting
Marx Sister
0 likes
Quote by Liz

Does that count?

Halftime show?
My Featured Stories
The Snowglobe Conspiracy – Solving a great mystery | There Is No Butterfly – Time Travel competition entry | Incurable Arousal – Most viewed | Toxic, But Not Sinister – Mutual loathing at its finest | You Were – An experience in the second person | Desiderium – A scattering of lovers
Scarlet Seductress
0 likes
Quote by She
Halftime show?

Exactly. When else would you have the opportunity to give 100 million people a lesson on cunnilingus?
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Taboo is best in mind...one can be extremely creative with fantasy smile
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by Liz

Does that count?

nope thats totally non-taboo, actually completely normal smile
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Taboo? A very wide subject, covers everything from wanting to have sex with step-mother or step-father, all the way through to some activities that are completely illegal.