Do women like big balls?

last reply
24 replies
2.2k views
0 watchers
0 likes
Lurker
0 likes
If any of you ladies want to know what it is like for a man to deal with them please ask
Rainbow Warrior
0 likes
I'm not overly fond of them. They get in the way when I ride cowgirl. If I come down on them wrong, that pretty much ends things for awhile.
Lurker
0 likes
Would love for you to come down hard on mine...they like pain...and you would love what happens when they are full and explode...inside of you....wanna hear some true stories?
Advanced Wordsmith
0 likes
Well, THAT escalated quickly...
Unfuckwithable
0 likes
Quote by Volya
Well, THAT escalated quickly...

LMAO

as to the topic at hand I've never really considered the question in all these years.. I guess to me it means ball size is a rather meaningless statistic, all things considered.
Lurker
0 likes
Amy...let's talk about this
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by seekinganother
Amy...let's talk about this

Sir, you asked women a question. Why not let them answer honestly? You seem to be taking their answers as an opportunity to solicit interest. I think the chat rooms are a better place for that.
Lurker
0 likes
I don't speak for all women but I like them, yes.
Lurker
0 likes
I do, yes! I like them big, tight and hard, like my bfs. I also like to look at men's balls that hang, like dangling ornaments. I find that visual very masculine, very sensual. mmm
Her Royal Spriteness
0 likes
i love big balls! gives me a chance to dress up fancy and feel posh and dance with my girl.

You can’t truly call yourself peaceful unless you are capable of violence. If you’re not capable of violence, you’re not peaceful. You’re harmless.

Gundriver
0 likes
Quote by sprite
i love big balls! gives me a chance to dress up fancy and feel posh and dance with my girl.

Dont quite seeing Her Royal Spriteass doing this
Resurrection the Beginning...My first story...Please feel free to have a look

https://www.lushstories.com/stories/love-stories/resurrection-the-beginning.aspx

Resurrection the Resurgence...Second in the series...

https://www.lushstories.com/stories/love-stories/resurrection-the-resurgence.aspx

Resurrection the Redemption...Third in the series...

https://www.lushstories.com/stories/novels/resurrectionthe-redemption.aspx
The Bee's Knees
0 likes

tee hee

Say. Her. Name.

Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Oh my YES! Big ones and big loose floppy ones!!
Rookie Scribe
0 likes
new here and already LOLing at this. I think I will like this place
Lurker
0 likes
I like the masked variety very much, Or footballs Rugby balls and bouncy balls are great fun to , Unless you mean male balls, if so I can honestly say they all look the same to me.
❤️️🌹Elusive Enigma 🌹❤️️
0 likes
Absolutely! Extra-large, juicy meatballs surrounded by a puddle of slow-simmered pasta sauce and nestled on a plate of al dente spaghetti covered in plenty of cheese.

Otherwise, there's extra to grab and hold while I maneuver a man around to do my bidding.
 Kissing your lips while straddling your lap. 
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Not sure I find them too pleasing to be honest
Gravelly-Voiced Fucker
0 likes
Quote by trinket

God no, not that. Those just look like they are old and tired.

That made me laugh.

Hey Trinx!
Clumeleon
0 likes
Quote by georgiagirl23
I do, yes! I like them big, tight and hard

Hard? Hard balls? Like... what? Is that... What?

Hard?
Advanced Wordsmith
0 likes
Yes, I do like the big and tight ones! I know it's not necessarily true, but they just give me the mental image that they must have a lot of cum in store for me.