last reply
2 replies
1.5k views
0 watchers
0 likes
Lurker
0 likes
Hi.

So, I'm fairly new to Lush, but not new to collaborative writing. I've got 8 chapters of an on-going epic Sci-Fi adventure published here and I'm working on chapter 9, plus I have a "Bookish" comp entry up and several ideas sitting on the back-burner waiting to be written.

But I have a lot of ideas I'd love to write that would work really well as collaborations.

First of all, PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE, read my profile here? If I get replies or messages asking me to do boy/girl stories I will simply ignore them! I also prefer writing with female writers, simply because I feel women can write female characters better, but that is not a hard and fast rule.

I will write any genre. I can't think of one that totally puts me off. Anything from horror to romance, sci-fi to historical, fantasy to modern-day. (My favourite is Sci-Fi, because I'm a geek). The only thing I won't write is Fan-Fiction. I only do original settings and characters.

While the central characters will always both be women, and will almost always end up in a lesbian relationship, I like to include background characters who are from all walks of life, all (both? Not necessarily!) genders, all sexualities, all colours, creeds, heights and builds, as long as they are appropriate to the story/setting.

If you would like to discuss an idea of yours, that you think I would like to write with you, please let me know. And of course, if you want to hear about ideas I might have, please let me know what sort of story (genre, setting, etc) you would be interested in.

If you want to see some of my (on-going) collaborations, check the links below. The stories are hosted in Google Docs.

NOTE: Please be aware that these stories are written outside Lush and thus do not necessarily abide by Lush's rules regarding content!

Running The Country - If Theresa May can do it, it can't be that hard! Political Romance.
Bully Me - Two girls from opposite sides of the same coin form a mutually beneficial alliance.
Alone In The Black - Space Opera. Do interstellar craft really need a crew of more than one? And what would happen to that solitary person, all alone in deep space?
Two Worlds Collided - a homeless ex-soldier and a wealthy heiress team up to solve a mystery and find justice.

Oh, and my favourite:

Best Friends Forever - Two single mothers who have grown up together learn what love really means.

Kudos if you can correctly work out which character I am writing as in all four.

Thanks for reading.

Chrystal.

Writius Eroticus
0 likes
Being a sci-fi nerd myself and into plot-driven stories, I'd love to collaborate on something with someone, but don't think I'll meet your stringent requirements. For starters, I'm not a girl (last time I checked at least).

So instead of putting my hand up, I'll let you decide if I'm suitable for one of your projects. To help you draw a conclusion, here are some of my stories that I wrote from a female POV (not necessarily girl-girl):

* The Zip
* Muff Nudge
* Alone in Her Hotel Room
* Exercising Restraint
* Reawakening Rebecca
* Science Slut

All except the first have been awarded Recommended Reads or Editor's Picks, which I'm insanely proud of, given the fact I'm disadvantaged by my sex at not having a clue what goes through the female mind.

There are plenty more stories available on my profile page. If after reading you don't feel I'm worthy or you get a better offer, no offence will be taken. Thanks for the opportunity all the same.

Please browse my digital bookshelf. In this collection, you can find ninety-nine stories, nine micro-stories, and two poems with the following features:

* 25 Editor's Picks, 67 Recommended Reads.
* 14 competition podium places, 9 other times in the top ten.
* 18 collaborations.
* A whole heap of often filthy, tense, hot sex.

Advanced Wordsmith
0 likes
Our styles are very different, but I always wanted to write a story with some one else. Please read my stories and tell me what you think.
Lurker
0 likes
[I replied to WW via PM.]

Kathy, hi.

Yes our styles are different, but that is not necessarily a bad thing... Just so long as you can cope with my style, because it's one thing that doesn't change!

The only think that does concern me slightly is that your stories all contain some m/f, which I will not write for personal reasons. Basically it does nothing for me whatsoever and I generally skip over m/f sex scenes.

If you would be comfortable writing a purely lesbian story, then we can see if we can work something out together.