Self Spanking

last reply
11 replies
3.3k views
0 watchers
1 like
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I find myself in need of a long hard spanking but I am currently miles away from anyone that can give me what I need.

What is the most effective way to give yourself a hard spanking that will have the desired effect, leave some marks and be remember every time you sit down for a few days.

Thanks in advance

Ian
Rainbow Warrior
0 likes
Become a religious zealot, who self-flagellates with a cat'o-ninetails

Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I was hoping someone would post this thread. I have spanked myself with my hand many times but a little while ago I bought myself a leather studded paddle. When I start using it I get a hard-on and there is the desire to do it harder, and I do. The feeling is amazing. I spank myself for a while hard and my bum goes red and stings and I love it. I would love someone to do it to me. I know I would scream, "do it harder, harder, you bastard, harder!" It turns me on, end of. so I understand anyone who wants to spank themselves because it is so sensual. Lucy. xx
Lurker
0 likes
The trick is to spank yourself hard enough that it arouses you, while you dont get really hurt.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Self spanking has never really done it for me. I just can't get any relief from it and just feel stupid trying. I guess i need to feel someone is punishing me, physically
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by theweeman
Self spanking has never really done it for me. I just can't get any relief from it and just feel stupid trying. I guess i need to feel someone is punishing me, physically

Totally agree
Active Ink Slinger
1 like
Quote by LucyLou62

Totally agree

I have done it to myself and it is great but there is nothing better than a guy doing it to me. I love it to be hard and fast. Such a turn on. One guy I had used to use my paddle and spank me while he fucked me, like he was whipping a horse. God it was good. I used to beg him to do it harder and fuck me faster, and he would finish by absolutely filling my mouth with his cum. Wow it was amazing. I could do it every night.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
After looking at this again I couldn’t resist. I got my paddle out and started. It is so odd that The harder I spank my bum the more turned on I get. I wish someone could explain why. I am going to do it now, and I am going to try to do it harder than I have ever done it to see how far I can go.
0 likes
I find self spanking to be more frustrating than anything... I just don’t understand it and don’t see how you can get the same release and comfort in self spanking ??‍♀️ Like you would with your Dom/me
colin123
0 likes
A paddle can be used easily enough, I have done it but much prefer wife to spank me, especially for a specific thing I have done.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes

Quote by colin123
A paddle can be used easily enough, I have done it but much prefer wife to spank me, especially for a specific thing I have done.

I much prefer to be spanked my my wife too, but the most effective implements I have found for self spanking are rubber and leather tawses. It might be my lack of flexibility but paddles, crops and canes don’t work for a self spanking, and plimsolls are ok but only allow me to spank one cheek to a reasonable level (though still not that great). Sometimes my wife will make me spank myself while she touches herself, which I find an incredible turn on, but I generally prefer to be bent over the arm of the sofa or restrained over our spanking stool for her to administer it.

Rookie Scribe
0 likes

I spank myself with a two inch wide belt. I really get into it and can smack myself very hard with it. I like to work it around both cheeks, the tops of my thighs, up my crack and even my balls. It's great fun on a boring evening.