Crossdresser with another crossdresser

last reply
35 replies
7.3k views
3 watchers
16 likes
Active Ink Slinger
1 like
I am a crossdresser and have had sex with quite a few guys and have met them all on online dating sites. Their tastes are usually fairly similar baring a few kinky fantasies. But I have recently been contacted by a few crossdressers and they seem to approach sex in a very different way (or at least talk about it differently). I have never actually met with one but the temptation is growing. To any other CDs have you ever done this and what was it like? did you enjoy it?if you have experience with men how did it differ if at all?
1 like
Quote by NaughtyAmy
I am a crossdresser and have had sex with quite a few guys and have met them all on online dating sites. Their tastes are usually fairly similar baring a few kinky fantasies. But I have recently been contacted by a few crossdressers and they seem to approach sex in a very different way (or at least talk about it differently). I have never actually met with one but the temptation is growing. To any other CDs have you ever done this and what was it like? did you enjoy it?if you have experience with men how did it differ if at all?

I have never done it yet Amy,but if I ever did it would have to be with another CD,fully dressed and made up to the max.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I have not been with another crossdresser yet, but would welcome the opportunity!
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I think it is a lot of fun as long as you both enjoy it and have fun!
Advanced Wordsmith
0 likes
I haven't yet but I think about it all the time and would LOVE the opportunity to try it with another Crossdresser.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
The urge for me has been there for years. Have never acted on it, but would love to.
Rookie Scribe
0 likes
I have been with 4 other CDs when I was dressed too, and much fubnwas had by all
Active Ink Slinger
1 like
I have and am not sure what you mean by their approach is different. I think everyone is different in how they approach sex and maybe that is just it. It's interesting though. Maybe I need to find out more smile
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by CunningLingu1st

I have never done it yet Amy,but if I ever did it would have to be with another CD,fully dressed and made up to the max.
have never had the opportunity to be with anyone but if a do get the chance it will be with someone like me who's a crossdresser
0 likes
Quote by satinclaire
have never had the opportunity to be with anyone but if a do get the chance it will be with someone like me who's a crossdresser

It would be an absolute deal breaker for me Claire
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by CunningLingu1st

It would be an absolute deal breaker for me Claire
hey cunningling1st it would make my life's ambition if we meet up and spent some quality crossdresser time together
0 likes
Quote by satinclaire
hey cunningling1st it would make my life's ambition if we meet up and spent some quality crossdresser time together

Hi honey,I sent you a PM but it isn't appearing in my sent items for some reason so I don't know if you got it.

If you didn't get it........PM me
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by CunningLingu1st

Hi honey,I sent you a PM but it isn't appearing in my sent items for some reason so I don't know if you got it.

If you didn't get it........PM me
hi a cant send msg as am not a paid up member so maybe try and send me another msg
0 likes
Quote by satinclaire
hi a cant send msg as am not a paid up member so maybe try and send me another msg

Seems I'm forbidden too, you must only be permitted a certain amount
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by CunningLingu1st

Seems I'm forbidden too, you must only be permitted a certain amount
so if we can't pm is there any other way we could swap mob numbers then makes life easier to meet if we wanted to
0 likes
Quote by satinclaire
so if we can't pm is there any other way we could swap mob numbers then makes life easier to meet if we wanted to

Go to the Chat 'Men's Room'
0 likes
Quote by CunningLingu1st

Go to the Chat 'Men's Room'

I'm heading out very soon though.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by SammiTS
I have and am not sure what you mean by their approach is different. I think everyone is different in how they approach sex and maybe that is just it. It's interesting though. Maybe I need to find out more smile

The difference in approach I was referring to is the way they chat with me. Men seem to be more about what they want me to do for them/wear for them or what they are going to do to me. With other gurls it is more about what we will do together. It seems less forceful and more friendly. I was considering meeting another gurl but never have before, hence the question.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
naughtyamy a would love to get together with you and have some horny fun
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by satinclaire
naughtyamy a would love to get together with you and have some horny fun

You are live a fair way from me but if I find myself nearby I would love to meet xx
Active Ink Slinger
1 like
I have been with other crossdressers and it is really fun. I always love being the sub one and luckily it has always worked out that way. Sucking someone in stockings is so good and I try to sleep with crossdressers whenever I can.
Lurker
0 likes
I never have, but I have wondered about it.
I would prefer to try being all dressed up and dominated by a female with a strap-on.
Rookie Scribe
1 like
I love being with another cd. I get turned on by us dressing all femme. The only thing that interests me in a man is his cock. With men it is oral sex only, giving and receiving,giggle
Lurker
0 likes
I love being with another CD. All the lingerie, the rubbing of stockings, lipsticked lips etc. Lovely. I also love men too, on my back, legs wide as he pounds me. So different. But both so satisfying
Rookie Scribe
1 like
I prefer other gurls….smooth,soft and sexy
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
One of my fondest fantasies.
colin123
0 likes
Quote by NaughtyAmy
I would love to meet you honey xx
Rookie Scribe
1 like
Much more relaxed and sensual sex. Instead of the top/bottom approach it's a lot more like side by side and not at all rushed - like two women taking their time to fully arouse the other. I love it!!!
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes

I love being with other cross dressers. What’s not to love? Cock plus more sexy clothes. Did one threesome with two other cross dressers cocks and lingerie everywhere. Yum!

Rookie Scribe
0 likes

I had been with other cds while dressed. It's a little different, seems that the cds take their time...guys try to get off quick. I like both