Sucking him after sex.

last reply
56 replies
8.2k views
0 watchers
3 likes
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
How many girls take your lovers cock into your mouth immediately after he has withdrawn from you after cumming.
Does it taste any different to when you do a good oral on him.

For me it is not uncommon. We have no problems kissing after that either.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
my ex used to do this.. she is the only one out of 4, until today!
very very very sexy anyway!
Active Ink Slinger
1 like
I go between pussy and mouth frequently, it tastes yummy!
Sitting at the edge of darkness
0 likes
I have had the misfortune of having a partner that would not kiss after I have had his cock in my mouth. Not a problem for him to kiss me after going down on me. However, many times after oral or vaginal orgasm for him, I have been known to, as I put it, gently suck him down. He does seem to enjoy and many times I have managed to get him hard again for a 2nd go round. Just has always bothered me about the kissing afterward and my requests for an explanation have always been ignored or laughed off. Needless to say he is no longer an intimate parter.

My next partner wants those kisses and will love what I do to him after intercourse!
Check out Kiteares A-Z of kinks and fetishes in micros. The first is of course A Actirasty (if you read it you won't have to google it!)

I HAVE FINISHED MY A-Z GLIMPSE OF THE MEETING OF INTERNET FRIENDS. STARTING WITH ANTICIPATION https://www.lushstories.com/stories/microfiction/-anticipation--2.aspx

https://www.lushstories.com/stories/flash-erotica/good-morning-baby.aspx
https://www.lushstories.com/stories/flash-erotica/-sweet-nectar-.aspx
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I have taken cock quite often as they have withdrawn from my wet pussy but I cannot say it is any different except I can taste my own juices mixed with his. After sucking him after it varies on kissing some guys are much too hung up on kissing after he came in your mouth others are more secure and go for it.
Rainbow Warrior
0 likes
I usually 'clean' their cocks by sucking the slick off of them right after they've withdrawn from my pussy. It does taste different, because it has both our cum mingled together. That's part of the treat! :-)
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Sometimes I do. Usually tastes pretty great!
Rookie Scribe
0 likes
Yes ......i like to suck every last drop and then rub his cock all over my face....yummy
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Is there one reason you would not?
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Yea, its a pretty regular event for me, i also always clean my toys off this way too
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Both of us will engage in oral on the other after a fuck orgasm...even sometimess interrupting the actual act to do it. I find the taste of myself on him enjoyable abd he does not have any problem licking me after he has cum inside me.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
mmmmmmmmmm always
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Yes, of course! It's the beginning of the next round.
"Don't Believe Everything You Think"
Rookie Scribe
0 likes
I love to suck him after..... drives him crazy, he gets so sensitive bless him... lol
Can prove to be a lot of fun ;)
It does taste different, yes. hard to describe but i love the mixture of our cum....
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I love to clean him up with my mouth after we fuck. The only difference in taste is I taste myself too. I've cleaned off a few guys after they've fucked another girl too. Yum.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Of course. Why would you not?
Lurker
0 likes
i sure do,i want him hard again.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Without a doubt. I keep sucking my lover had n fuck them again till the time I am not satisfied.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Yes I do...I love to taste myself on him..
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Well duhh...of course... and I love him licking me after we have sex....
Lurker
0 likes
Giggle..that's the fun part..seeing if I can get him hard "again"
Lurker
0 likes
I sure do every time love the combined taste.
Lurker
0 likes
I go between pussy and mouth frequently during sex, it tastes yummy. Also he doesn't mind doing oral on me once he has finished.
Lurker
0 likes
I do….
0 likes
I like tasting our fuck mix--I have no issue.
Lurker
0 likes
I do it all the time. It tastes of a mixture of our juices. lovely!
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
That's the best way to get round two or three out of them. The salty sweet mix is good.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
It's the best part!