Your Best Sex Tips

last reply
3 replies
1.9k views
0 watchers
0 likes
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Share your best sex tips, and maybe we could all learn something new together!

A few of mine:

-- When fucking missionary style, elevate the lady's butt with a few pillows or something. (Note: there is a product called the Liberator created specifically for this purpose.) This allows your cock to bump up against her G-spot with each thrust, creating an entirely new sensation for her.

-- When going down on a lady, cross your fingers (either two or three) and insert them with a twisting motion, in and out. It'll drive her crazy.

-- If she has a particularly sensitive clit, tease her by squeezing the folds surrounding her clit. Squeeze and release, or squeeze and slip it between your fingers, or jerk it up and down. If you find something she likes, don't stop!

-- If you've always wanted to experience a deepthroat blowjob, but your lady has a sensitive gag reflex, they sell a numbing spray in many adult novelty stores (or online.) The spray numbs the back of her throat and deadens the gag reflex. Word of caution: it'll also numb your cock, so after a while it won't be pleasurable for either of you. However, after two or three uses, she may be able to deepthroat without the spray! (Your mileage may vary.)

-- If you want to try to make your lady squirt, insert your middle and index fingers (like Spider-man) while she's on her back. If you make a "come-hither" motion with those fingers, she will really enjoy it, but if you want to make her squirt, you'll need to be more forceful. Instead of dragging your fingertips along her G-spot, you want to tap it with your fingertips in an up-and-down motion. Just make sure she's laying on some towels or something, as it could get messy!

Your turn!
Rookie Scribe
0 likes
My best sex tip ... give her the freedom to have other partners In our case, she got lost in lust ... wonderful times
Lurker
0 likes
My tip is to be clean/fresh and most of all kindness and caring go a long way for me xx
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by Bogey3
My best sex tip ... give her the freedom to have other partners In our case, she got lost in lust ... wonderful times

Great tip!!
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I just wish I'd known about this in my teen years. I would be Emperor today!!

Dumb site won't let me post a link.

GOOGLE : Try This & Report Back ... Look for the Literotica site. It usually pops up as #1 .