Guys who give head

last reply
41 replies
7.3k views
0 watchers
0 likes
Lurker
0 likes
how do u feel about dudes who have sucked a cock or two somewhere back in their history
do u feel if you know it going in that u wouldn't want to have a relationship with him or does it matter
does it make him less masculine in ur eyes
would u be with him if he were still actively doing it or would he need to stop
Lurker
0 likes
Well for a start, if he was still getting off with other people, male or female then I wouldnt be having it.

As for the first questions, i'm not sure how i would react to that. It would definately be unexpected.
Lurker
0 likes
well luv thanks 4 the reply
its all in the open with me an my babe....not doin it now but she kno about the past an still wit me
i'm a very masculin dude an i kno i'm hot....just wanted to get a general perception
from the female masses
like the tag there girl...kno wat ur sayin
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I wouldn't mind as long as he were honest with me about it all.
Rookie Scribe
0 likes
Don't think I would like that
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
if it was experimentation when he was younger, no big deal. i've licked pussy in my past and i'm definitely not a lesbian. if the guy is bi-sexual ... it might be okay. i guess it all depends on how into sucking cock he is currently. my preference would be a straight guy ... but depending on the circumstances and the guy ... it might even be a tutrn-on.
Lurker
0 likes
Quote by MMonroe
Well for a start, if he was still getting off with other people, male or female then I wouldnt be having it.

As for the first questions, i'm not sure how i would react to that. It would definately be unexpected.

I agree. But if he goes by the name "Blowboy" I would be concerned.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
it wouldn't bother me if it was experimentation in the past ... if he was bi-sexual i'd want to know. if he wanted a 3-some (me and himself and another guy) ... we'd have to talk about it a lot. if this was for experimentation, i might go along with it but we'd have to mutually set up guidelines.
Lurker
0 likes
experimentation maybe but it started out as a trick at a young age...by that i mean the dude offered to blow me if i did him first which i fell for getting nothing in return only humiliation and embarrassment....then he forced me to do it another time by overpowering me not long after when i refused after being tricked
after he asserted his power and dominance over me i blew him other times but it was more of a him dominating me thing and making me do it...i guess i grew to like it
plus i was afraid he tell others if i didn't do what he said
it was only this one dude but i wanted to blow others as a youth....i just can't find the right guy now that i'm an adult but i probably would if i could
i'm not romantically attracted to males and i'm not into anal but i guess i like that feeling of submission
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Wouldn't care - I wanna watch!
Bunny12

Bunny Rabbits cute and fuzzy they want to love you but they have razor sharp teeth - don't piss them off!
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by Bunny12
I totaly agree with, with one small change. I wanna join!
Lurker
0 likes
Quote by sydneyford
if it was experimentation when he was younger, no big deal. i've licked pussy in my past and i'm definitely not a lesbian. if the guy is bi-sexual ... it might be okay. i guess it all depends on how into sucking cock he is currently. my preference would be a straight guy ... but depending on the circumstances and the guy ... it might even be a tutrn-on.

Uhhh babe, girls lickin pussy and guys suckin dick are polar opposites in this era. Dudes, at least most dudes, are into their babes going down on other girls, to the contrary, guys goin down on guys isn't so widely accepted as cool. I am straight, at least I consider myself so. I don't love guys in a romantic way, I'm not attracted to them and I'd never let one do me in the ass but, its takes a certain look, character and build to make me want to suck his cock. I don't just do anyone for the sake of doing it. I have more self respect and control than that. Same goes for a girl, I don't just do any girl for the sake of getting a nut and I don't believe the more notches in my belt the bigger man it makes me. To me that shows no self control or respect and its shallow and a sign of weakness. I value myself more than that. However call me shallow if you want but rarely have I ever been seen without a trophy girl on my arm. There has to be sexual attraction there for me to be interested but foremost in my mind is the girls pleasure. I get off getting her off. If I don't have an irresistible urge to go down on her then I will never date her. My first desire is to go down on her and if that's all I ever get to do to her that one time its fine with me I won't feel used its my privilege but if we develop into a couple naturally I'm going to want more.
Mr Nobody
0 likes
Quote by Blowboy
how do u feel about dudes who have sucked a cock or two somewhere back in their history
do u feel if you know it going in that u wouldn't want to have a relationship with him or does it matter
does it make him less masculine in ur eyes
would u be with him if he were still actively doing it or would he need to stop

Disgusting ..ought to be hung drawn and quartered ...
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by SilverArdorDragon
Quote by Bunny12
I totaly agree with, with one small change. I wanna join!

Yes that's what you do after watching a bit!!!!
Bunny12

Bunny Rabbits cute and fuzzy they want to love you but they have razor sharp teeth - don't piss them off!
Lurker
0 likes
Well, as a guy who sucks cock occasionally, and enjoys the pleasure of a woman, it all depends on the situation. If your in an open realtionship and she doesn't mind it, go for it obviously. If she has issues with it, then it needs to be addressed. Usually what happens in the past is just that, past. But, if she is open minded enough to have the conversation, then by all means tell her. The honesty and trust you develope is amazing.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
It's OK for me. I find it a definite turn on when in a group sex situation.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Fantasy maybe, not for real.

In order to know virtue, you must first become acquainted with vice.
- Donatien Alphonse Francois de Sade

-------
En vis mann slår aldri en hund i klubben med en stokk, fordi hunden vil vende rundt og biter mannens ballene av.
Lurker
0 likes
if he was cheating on me, sucking guys off behind my back, i'd definitely have a problem with it. but i think it's a turn on. i want my man to be uninhibited. you guys like women who explore, who are comfortable with their sexuality. sucking cock doesn't make you feminine, just makes you uninhibited and sexy to me.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Since Luvitall and I have very similar history, I agree with her. In group sex thing everyone is free to pleasure whomever they choose.

Actually if it was a one on one thing, I am not sure that would be an issue either. OPEN RELATIONSHIP really does mean open.
Lurker
0 likes
I have found that about half the women I know find it a turn on as KinkyLisa said, about a quarter of them don't care one way or the other and the last quarter find it a turn off. Now I am speaking in an open situation, no cheating or lying involved. As for me, my first time was in a threesome MFM and she convinced me to try it. Her wanting to see that was a huge turn on for me.
Lurker
0 likes
It's a huge turn-on for me.
I love hearing about the first time they gave head.
I haven't been lucky and watched a guy I've dated give head.
Lurker
0 likes
Quote by Bi_Becky

Wow, seeing this is a huge turn on. Just plain hot to see
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Consider myself straight but love it if it is the right guy and cock. A little bit of feeling the power of the cock in my mouth and a little bit of submission on my part.
Lurker
0 likes
I see nothing wrong with it,two guys sucking cock whats the big deal about it,its no different then two girls eating,licking pussy.
Lurker
0 likes
Quote by Bi_Becky

haha loads of girl i know want me to do it :/
Big-haired Bitch
0 likes
Not trying to be on my high horse or anything, but I am utterly shocked at a lot of these responses. If a girl can go down on another girl, why is it so far-fetched or unacceptable that a guy would enjoy sucking a cock?! Some of you are making it seem like the most disgusting thing in the world. I find it rather hypocritical to accept the fact that women eat pussy and then become disgusted when men share the enjoyment of sucking a cock. That's such a double standard.

I personally find it a HUGE turn-on to see men doing anything erotic together. It's not just fantasy. I've seen it take place and I've participated. It's a really sexy, beautiful thing.

I'm not knocking any straight guys who aren't into it. And it's fine if it's not your thing. But no need to be insulting and judgmental if a man expresses a desire to suck a cock.

My goodness people, I thought we Lushies were a bit more sexually evolved than that. But I guess not. I don't ever recall being this disappointed and appalled.

░P░U░S░S░Y░ ░I░N░ ░B░I░O░

Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
i am a bimale that loves sucking a man and my wife gets turned on watching
Lurker
0 likes
Quote by slipperywhenwet2012
Not trying to be on my high horse or anything, but I am utterly shocked at a lot of these responses. If a girl can go down on another girl, why is it so far-fetched or unacceptable that a guy would enjoy sucking a cock?! Some of you are making it seem like the most disgusting thing in the world. I find it rather hypocritical to accept the fact that women eat pussy and then become disgusted when men share the enjoyment of sucking a cock. That's such a double standard.

I personally find it a HUGE turn-on to see men doing anything erotic together. It's not just fantasy. I've seen it take place and I've participated. It's a really sexy, beautiful thing.

I'm not knocking any straight guys who aren't into it. And it's fine if it's not your thing. But no need to be insulting and judgmental if a man expresses a desire to suck a cock.

My goodness people, I thought we Lushies were a bit more sexually evolved than that. But I guess not. I don't ever recall being this disappointed and appalled.

right on girl!
Lurker
0 likes
Being bi myself I couldn't discriminate against a man because he wants to experiment with another man. 

If in a relationship I would rather be with someone who just wanted to be with me.

As for masculinity I don't see that as a factor as there are many gay men out there who fight wars, fires, crime etc.

I wouldn't find it a turn on to watch two guys sucking each other off though.
Rookie Scribe
0 likes
When I was about ten years old my family moved to a new house it was in the beging of summer so I found myself alone so I.went fishintg down by the river close by.As I walked through the woods I came across a older couple having sex. When they saw me they smiled and invited me over to share there lunch they reminded me of my grandparents only naked. After lunch sugested I join them sunning nude so I took off my clothes and sat between them I felt so warm and loved. They started rubbing suntan oil on each other and asked if they could put some om me. The feeling of the oil and there hands on my body was the greatest feeling I ever felt. They net me rub oil on thenm it w as n ot only the first time I saw another person naked I got to feel and touch nothing was off limits. I.went to there house alot.thats when they introduced me to what they called human sex not gay bi just love for another person. They taught me how to be with both a woman and a man so to me its just being with another person and being true to myself