Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

List the first three (3) MEMORABLE Lush stories that come to mind, and WHY you remember them...

last reply
12 replies
2.3k views
0 watchers
0 likes
Lurker
0 likes
Milik The Red once graciously advised that for a story to be well received, apart from being well
written and have a good plot, etc., Milik stressed that it must be memorable.

I tried to recall the first three (3) Lush stories that came to mind that I also enjoyed.

List the first three (3) Lush stories that you recall, and a reason why you liked and/or remember each one.

* Please add the link to those stories *

~ ~ ~ ~ ~

In no particular order (plus a bonus one):

Milik's, The Taking of Cassidy Lynn. Imagining the sound of the guy's name & the seduction on the balcony

https://www.lushstories.com/stories/seduction/the-taking-of-cassidy-lynn-the.aspx

Clum's, Amor Vincit Omnia. Even if this is not your interest, the story and the sex are romantic and captivating.

https://www.lushstories.com/stories/gay-male/amor-vincit-omnia.aspx#comments

Oceanrunner's, Homeowners' Association Hussy. The last scene at the garbage cans. Gotta read it to find out.

https://www.lushstories.com/stories/reluctance/homeowners-association-hussy.aspx

Sprite's, Pretty Shiny 1: DV8. The latex suit, and the feeling of being so aroused, while at the mercy of others.

https://www.lushstories.com/stories/bdsm/pretty-shiny-1the-dv8.aspx
Lurker
0 likes
Burquette:
Quid Pro Quo

a perfect reluctance story meets shop around the corner, meets you've got mail.

Ravenstar:
Riley Boy

filthy and amazing.

Beccamur:
The Three Man Weave

lovely blend of raunchy and tender / kind-hearted
0 likes
Stormdog's Now You've done it, Levi Strauss!
Because it's hot, funny and just an all round excellent read. And then there's that cover image...

Visioneer's Strawberry Epiphany
- the images that puts in my head... priceless.

PervyStoryteller's Living Doll
The very idea put forward in this story is outrageously naughty and it's so well told. Unusual, clever, hot.

I could go on but I'll stop at three. For now
Lurker
0 likes
There are many, and if I listed three, I would be doing a disservice to other great stories. It would be unfair.
Nerdzilla
0 likes
Jaymal--the Summer of Amy's Dad, or really just anything. Jaymal's one of the first writers I read here on Lush, a year or so before I became a member. It's unapologetic erotica, though his characters are never just surface level. His settings are always just detailed enough, the icing on the erotic cake.

Frank_Lee--No Honey No Baby No Bitch I love stories that don't follow the normal story pattern. I was reading a bunch of stories under the "love stories" category because at the time I'd never written one. I'd seen the tags, "mmmf", etc, and was not convinced someone could write a decent or believable love story with those kinky elements. I was happily completely wrong and blown away. I started following him and continued to be totally blown away, living in this weird reality that there is someone out there that can write like this.

Sprite--Blondie's Christmas Tale Because some stories infect you. They wriggle their way in and fester and slow burn forever. They're very few and far between and you typically stumble upon them rather than finding them when you seek them out. Her series on the blue site is like that for me too.
Lurker
0 likes
Good forum! I'm going away for a long think!
Advanced Wordsmith
0 likes
I dont read much on Lush - I rarely get past the first or second paragraph. But 2 I recall except cant remember their titles. Thers is the set of "Clyde" spanking stories - I think by OTKforme - about a submissive husband whose life revolves around getting spanked by his wife and occasionally by her friends - with a customary milking at the conclusion of each spanking. There was another story about masturbation - a young man whose sister comes home drunk with a female friend who has passed out - his sister collapses onto her bed and brother carries her friend over his shoulder and dumps her in the spare room - she lands on her belly and he basically gets turned on by the sight of her shape, lifts her skirt and peels down her panties - and jerks off shooting a huge load under the bed. I thought that was very sexy and obviously based on a true experience. I wish I could recall the author.

But that's it.
Lurker
0 likes
There's a story by Browncoffee that's memorable to me. I haven't read it in ages so I'm just going by memory, but I'm sure it was called Departures and it's about meeting a man at an airport who the protagonist had had an affair with. It's stuck with me partly because I liked the whole idea of the story (the 'I wish I'd thought of that' school of being memorable), but also the writing. Just this afternoon I was thinking of the scene in it with the man sitting at a table. He can't get his legs comfortable or something. I can't repeat the form of words used, but at the time I knew it was written in a way I would have written it if I could.

Another story by Naughtyannie – I can't remember what it's called so maybe I'm cheating by calling it memorable – started with someone scraping semen off their skin. Nobody will ever write a better start to a story than that. Every time I start writing my first paragraph feels flat in comparison.

If there have to be three, then Verbal's Shard series maybe. Not one in particular, but if I wanted to write some flash fiction, those are the ones I'd think of instantly to look at to see how it is done.
Writius Eroticus
0 likes
A few of my faves have been mentioned already: "Riley Boy" by RavenStar, and "Departures" by browncoffee so I'll just add ones that haven't made it so far:

1) "Desolation" by SITTING/papergirl

No idea why, but the style of this piece spoke to me. Perhaps because it was one of the first few I read here after I found the site. It was certainly the first piece that opened my eyes to the true craft of writing and the fact that you can construct a sentence from one word (something I stole from her and use liberally in my own work now).

2) "The Road to Nowhere" by saucymh

A podium place in the Gothic competition, and with good reason. The way this creepy mystery unfolded, its cyclical nature, and the imagery of the haunted house found in the rain after crashing the car stays with me. It has shades of Edgar Allan Poe in it and is quite, quite brilliant.

3) "This is the Last" by puddleduck

Sadly nowhere to be found any more but I nominated this for an EP and it was awarded. Told from the perspective of a woman who hasn't seen her old flame for years, she recounts how they courted and it really resonated with me because of its stark, bold narrative. I wish I could find it somewhere but the Wayback Machine seems to have not indexed it sad

Please browse my digital bookshelf. In this collection, you can find 101 stories, nine micro-stories, and two poems with the following features:

* 25 Editor's Picks, 69 Recommended Reads.
* 14 competition podium places, 9 other times in the top ten.
* 20 collaborations.
* A whole heap of often filthy, tense, hot sex.

Story Verifier
0 likes
1. Fade to Black by the sensational Dancing_Doll I remember reading this story when I first joined lush many years ago and thinking, 'HOLY FUCK!' as well as being extremely filthy and incredibly erotic, it is just superbly written. I guess that is why Doll will remain our queen of lush. I love, love, LOVE the characters and the power shift in this story. Brilliant!

2. Nice Guys Finish Last by the superbly filthy DamonX Once again, when I first joined lush back in 2011/12 I was sweet and innocent... Someone recommended this story to me and I've never wished I was a story character so much! Those characters, the sex... still one of the hottest (if not THE hottest) story on lush, imo.

3. Probably not come as a shock to anyone but Through The Darkness by the amazing L8LastNight I have never cried over a lush story before. I was simply blown away. This is just utterly incredible, so beautiful. I have read it countless times and will continue to do so.
Clumeleon
0 likes
Quote by Ping

Clum's, Amor Vincit Omnia. Even if this is not your interest, the story and the sex are romantic and captivating.

https://www.lushstories.com/stories/gay-male/amor-vincit-omnia.aspx

Aw, mate. I've never seen this thread before. It means so much that that story stuck with you.

My three...

Glass Elevator by Ivyvines. One of the first stories on here that really made me go, "Wow!" Must reread it (as I have many times).

Holden by Nerdsexual. Not brilliant, technically, but just one of those stories that I adore. Short, sexy, romantic.

Never Again by Lisa. All of Lisa's writing was simply stunning. Her characters were so rich, and stories so beautiful. This was just one of many I loved.
God Empress of Lush
0 likes
Quote by fuzzyblue
Another story by Naughtyannie – I can't remember what it's called so maybe I'm cheating by calling it memorable – started with someone scraping semen off their skin. Nobody will ever write a better start to a story than that. Every time I start writing my first paragraph feels flat in comparison.

Thank you - that's a lovely thing to say. If I ever publish that story, I'll quote you on the cover.

For those who are interested, the story is this one:

https://www.lushstories.com/stories/flash-erotica/%C3%A0-la-recherche-du-temps-perdu.aspx

It's only 478 words long, so won't even take you long to read it.

Sadly, not everyone seems to have liked it as much as fuzzyblue, as it's got a few scores of "1" and "2", which has dragged the average down a bit. But I do have a few haters on here, so I expect it's them.

22 February 2024 - How about a quick plug for one of my filthiest recent stories? It's all in the title - Naked Pool Party Swingers | Lush Stories Please read, comment and maybe give it a ❤️ - or even a⭐ if you really enjoy it! Thank you! Annie xxx

0 likes
Quote by Ping
Milik The Red once graciously advised that for a story to be well received, apart from being well
written and have a good plot, etc., Milik stressed that it must be memorable.

I tried to recall the first three (3) Lush stories that came to mind that I also enjoyed.

What a lovely thing to say, and so true. He also reminded me 'nobody cares about the Presidents dog. In other words, don't get off topic.

I'll tell him you said that, he'll be very flattered.

My favorite story on Lush is by Beffer. It's called "Faerie Circles"
https://www.lushstories.com/stories/lesbian/faerie-circles.aspx

Also, i'd have to say my next two fave's are;
'The Miracle of Christmas' by ChuckEpoo.
and, the third is one I can not for the life of me remember the title or author. It was about a young man learning to scuba dive, and his instructor. VERY VISUAL and quite the adventure.

I have three famous stories, 2 recommended reads and have come in the top ten in two competitions~ Come in and make yourself at home.