New friends for old lushies

last reply
27 replies
1.9k views
0 watchers
0 likes
Lurker
0 likes
I think many of us arrive at a point in time, while being a lush member, that they cant hangout in the chat rooms or post in the forums, due to numerous reasons.

Since these are the easiest ways to befriend & chat with new people (not new lush members, here NEW means people new to them), it becomes difficult to befriend people altogether.

This thread is dedicated to such old lushies, who are seeking new friends.

Just like me, have your bio filled so that people can decide if they could befriend you.

Best wishes!
Lurker
0 likes
Quote by lesbiannyc
I think many of us arrive at a point in time, while being a lush member, that they cant hangout in the chat rooms or post in the forums, due to numerous reasons.

What are the numerous reasons that people can't hang out in the chat room and forum? Does that privilege get taken away when my subscriptions expires?
Lurker
0 likes
Here "cant" may have meant "dont wanna"
Hasnt got anything to do with subscription.
Lurker
0 likes
Quote by lesbiannyc
due to numerous reasons.

So what are the numerous reasons then?
Lurker
0 likes
Oh, i dont know about others, I am whimsical. Lol
Rainbow Warrior
0 likes
I get FRs from regular members all the time. Sadly, none of the mods ever ask me for a FR. Can't fathom why only non-mods find me friend-worthy.
Gravelly-Voiced Fucker
0 likes
Nice idea, Ash! Thanks!

I've been here awhile, I suppose I am an old Lushie (that sounds awful, btw). I tend to communicate via email rather than black box, and I hate chat rooms (everything goes by so fast, and it feels like people are speaking in code), so I don't give the appearance of being that communicative (but I LOVE emails and will always respond).

I mostly communicate through the Forums and story comments. Plus, I'm pretty up front with saying I am involved, and not interesting in getting laid, which cuts out all the "wanna cyber?" FRs. smile

Read my profile, or a story and feel free to FR! But don't be bummed if you don't hear from me much. Nothing personal, I promise.
Gravelly-Voiced Fucker
0 likes
Nice idea, Ash! Thanks!

I've been here awhile, I suppose I am an old Lushie (that sounds awful, btw). I tend to communicate via email rather than black box, and I hate chat rooms (everything goes by so fast, and it feels like people are speaking in code), so I don't give the appearance of being that communicative. I mostly communicate through the Forums and story comments. As a result, I don't get too many friend requests. Plus, I'm pretty up front with saying I am involved, and not interesting in getting laid, which cuts out the "wanna cyber?" FRs. smile

Read my profile. Or a story. Feel free to FR!
Lurker
0 likes
I don't get many friends on Lush, because I don't play the silly games. I tend to tell it like it is and have little patience for the ridiculous. I'm here to write, and not
banter the fool.
Her Royal Spriteness
0 likes
Quote by BethanyFrasier
I get FRs from regular members all the time. Sadly, none of the mods ever ask me for a FR. Can't fathom why only non-mods find me friend-worthy.

ahem. i don't count?

You can’t truly call yourself peaceful unless you are capable of violence. If you’re not capable of violence, you’re not peaceful. You’re harmless.

Lurker
0 likes
I think people are more interested in reading and writing rather than making friends on these kind of sites. I mean, why would you make friends with someone who lives thousands of miles away and you'll never see in real life? Surely it would be more preferable to make friends with those in your vicinity, people you can see and touch and have real-life sex with.
Lurker
0 likes
Real life or virtual life, we befriend people because we like to talk with them, share our emotions. Atleast thats my opinion.
Lurker
0 likes
A shallow pond, does not make for friends. I befriend people on Lush who have similar views and like to write. My sex life is not open for discussion and that is part of keeping my privacy. I have a family who takes up my love and I don't have time to play Ding-Dong School.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by sprite

ahem. i don't count?

You count big time with me Miss Spriteliness!
Here is a kitten for you to platy with to cheer up.

0 likes
Quote by Adagio
I don't get many friends on Lush, because I don't play the silly games. I tend to tell it like it is and have little patience for the ridiculous. I'm here to write, and not
banter the fool.

Adagio, this is why I like you, you curmudgeon you!
0 likes
This is a great idea.

Well, sell myself, sell myself....

I've been here four years to write, I've neglected the more sociable side to it. Hopefully I get better with each new story and this place is actually very dear to me now. If I wish I knew one thing when I joined, it would be: be more sociable.

So if any new Lushies need someone to show them round (in the non-biblical sense), hit me up and I'll show you where the good stuff is.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I used to love to go into chat a lot. But once you stop for a while, you barely know anyone when you return. It is a very different experience.

But may I suggest a way to make a friend with someone cool? This site has a real strength in that it has an almost amazing number of wonderful writers.
Do some reading and find someone you really like to read. Tell them that in your comments on their stories. Often they make great friends too.

I myself find these Forums a great place to get to know good people. The hardest person to find for me, is someone who likes to play with me in a chat box....sssshhhhhh!!! ;)
Gravelly-Voiced Fucker
0 likes
Quote by Adagio
A shallow pond, does not make for friends. I befriend people on Lush who have similar views and like to write. My sex life is not open for discussion and that is part of keeping my privacy. I have a family who takes up my love and I don't have time to play Ding-Dong School.

You don't need to insult those who DON'T consider this to be "Ding Dong school." Or, from your earlier posts, "ridiculous," "silly games" and "bantering the fool."

Yes, a virtual friendship is different, and in some ways more limited, than an actual friendship. It doesn't mean they are not valid. You don't have to like them, or participate. But don't belittle those who are open to them.

I'm primarily here to write too. But I treasure the friends I've found here.
Lurker
0 likes
Quote by Verbal

You don't need to insult those who DON'T consider this to be "Ding Dong school." Or, from your earlier posts, "ridiculous," "silly games" and "bantering the fool."

Yes, a virtual friendship is different, and in some ways more limited, than an actual friendship. It doesn't mean they are not valid. You don't have to like them, or participate. But don't belittle those who are open to them.

Lurker
0 likes
Quote by Verbal

consider yourself belittled.
The Bruiser
0 likes
If I find someone interesting here I am more than likely will start chatting with them first. Then most likely if I think that we have enough in common I send a friend request. Also I am very respectful of other users here. Anyone is more than welcome to check out my profile

For the past few months I’ve been using Instagram and been using the site to post my photography . Here’s the link to my profile 

https://www.instagram.com/farmerroger1/

My recommended read

https://www.lushstories.com/stories/love-poems/amongst-the-arabian-sands

here’s a link to my photography album in my media

https://www.lushstories.com/profile/farmerroger/media?album=2399646

Lurker
0 likes
Quote by Adagio
I don't have time to play Ding-Dong School.

I've never played that game before. Sounds interesting though. How do you play it? What are the rules?
Lurker
0 likes
Quote by Verbal

Don't let Adagio wind you up. He says he doesn't get time to play ding dong school and make friends because his family take up all his love and time, yet he's found the time to write and upload over 500 stories and make 2500 posts in the forum, so they can't be taking up that much of his time and love.

I reckon he's just jealous because he's not getting any cyber action and we are.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
~Waves shyly~

Ahem.... I've been here for like 6 years, and pretty regularly too. Though, admittedly, I've shied away from forums and the like on the most part. It's not so much new lushies I have a problem with befriending, its more so the old school ones. I never made it into the cool kids group and has been forever stuck on the outside.... xD So I propose a connecting said "old lushies" together again.

P.S I do only wear pink on Wednesday, why wont you all love me!!!!! ~sulks alone in corner~ xD

Much love Violet,
Gravelly-Voiced Fucker
0 likes
Quote by violetcrumble
~Waves shyly~

Ahem.... I've been here for like 6 years, and pretty regularly too. Though, admittedly, I've shied away from forums and the like on the most part. It's not so much new lushies I have a problem with befriending, its more so the old school ones. I never made it into the cool kids group and has been forever stuck on the outside.... xD So I propose a connecting said "old lushies" together again.

P.S I do only wear pink on Wednesday, why wont you all love me!!!!! ~sulks alone in corner~ xD

Much love Violet,

~returning shy wave~

Hi, Violet. Nice to meet you.

I read your profile, and so I will confess up front the avatar is not me. smile Though it sometimes feels like my head is spinning like that.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by Verbal

~returning shy wave~

Hi, Violet. Nice to meet you.

I read your profile, and so I will confess up front the avatar is not me. smile Though it sometimes feels like my head is spinning like that.

~Feigns surprise; Ohhhhh.... that wasn't you? I could have never guessed haha xD. Nice too meet you too. By the way, I must say, I've admired you're writing from afar.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
online sex is fantasy , but online feelings can be real .....
Gundriver
0 likes
Quote by BethanyFrasier

You dont have that ring, they have that secret ring knocking... hand shaking thing they do....

Cept Spritecus, she justs cuts ya..

R
Resurrection the Beginning...My first story...Please feel free to have a look

https://www.lushstories.com/stories/love-stories/resurrection-the-beginning.aspx

Resurrection the Resurgence...Second in the series...

https://www.lushstories.com/stories/love-stories/resurrection-the-resurgence.aspx

Resurrection the Redemption...Third in the series...

https://www.lushstories.com/stories/novels/resurrectionthe-redemption.aspx