How did you find out about

last reply
5 replies
1.1k views
0 watchers
0 likes
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
The first swingers party that you attended? I'm just curious if someone is interested, how does it finally happen?
Rainbow Warrior
0 likes
Depends on your definition of swingers. In college, several of us girls would get together and have group sex in one of our dorm rooms. If you mean couples, then the first time was when one of my girlfriends from college invited my boyfriend and me over and we wound up swapping partners. From there, we expanded to other couples she introduced us to, sometimes at her place, and other times we'd arrange to meet at their homes. I was in my mid-twenties when we were most heavily involved in swinging with other couples. Now we just have one couple (close friends) we swap with, and I have a few male FWBs, and two part time girlfriends.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
My first experience was to accompany a guy to a suburban group as he had been invited. It was his desire to enjoy a sexual relationship with a married woman who attended a group.
I found it interesting and had a number of relationships which was not altogether my idea of pleasure. Being new to the group I was targeted for a 'new' experience.
He got his desire fulfilled and continued the relationship...without my help.
I have since attended a couple of female only swingers parties which I found interesting.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
That I like hair arm pits
Detention Seeker
0 likes
My 1st ever party was picked out from an advert in a lifestyle magazine
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
this took place in my late 20's I had been dating this hot ass redhead that said she wanted me to take her to this posh ass party one of her friends was having. I told her fine but we would have to buy me some appropriate attire as i had nothing to wear to such an event so she made a day of it shopping and spa for the both of us we went to diner at a real nice restaurant and arrived at the party around 9pm. There were people dressed like it was a big ass ball or something we mingled for a bit and then this girl showed us to a seperate room and said she would be back to get us in a little bit a bit confused i asked what was going on and she said that we were at a sex party with an main attraction still confused i again questioned what was happening. So after about ten minutes i had a clear understanding of exactly what was going on and figured i had come this far and decided what the hell, as it turns out we were the main attraction like the ferris wheel at the carnival we there for anyone to use as they saw fit for their pleasure and let me tell you when i say use that is exactly what happened. later that night we sat in the middle of this large room looking like we just survived a tsunami ( which we did a tsunami of body fluids of every kind) exhausted and thoroughly sated she said that she did this about twice a month and would love for me to be her partner that it paid well and it did but that is not the reason i said yes it was the wild abandon sex and pure pleasure of it all ok and the money.