Over 44? You're past it!

last reply
23 replies
2.4k views
0 watchers
0 likes
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
ANY article on sex is guaranteed column inches.
Oh....Oh...should I have expressed that differently I wonder ??
But yes, Lushx, absolutely ridickulus
Lurker
0 likes
at 58 I can say sex has not changed if a woman turn's me on I will give it hell
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
It's good to see you posting Randall-hi there
Lurker
0 likes
I can remember thinking that somewhere sex died for older people. No proof, no reasoning that would have been logical...it was just a kids way of thinking about things. Otherwise I'd have to lay awake at nights wondering how mom and dad did it...if they still did...what they felt...and all that comes with thoughts on a subject like that. It was far easier to just pretend that mom and dad were way too old to want anything to do with sex.

Now...staring 50 down the barrel to within days...I can only think...WHAT THE FUCK WAS I THINKING?

I still like sex...a lot.

I still want sex...even more.

I would so fuck/make love/entertain/caress/hug/eat/feel/and just plain FUCK so many women...if they would allow it.

Damn.
Matriarch
0 likes
Quote by Curious2c
I can remember thinking that somewhere sex died for older people. No proof, no reasoning that would have been logical...it was just a kids way of thinking about things. Otherwise I'd have to lay awake at nights wondering how mom and dad did it...if they still did...what they felt...and all that comes with thoughts on a subject like that. It was far easier to just pretend that mom and dad were way too old to want anything to do with sex.

Now...staring 50 down the barrel to within days...I can only think...WHAT THE FUCK WAS I THINKING?

I would so fuck/make love/entertain/caress/hug/eat/feel/and just plain FUCK so many women...if they would allow it.

Damn.

Calm down there C2c, you need a cold shower!
Lurker
0 likes
Quote by Lush
Quote by Curious2c

Damn.

Calm down there C2c, you need a cold shower!

I'll tell you what I tell my wife (constantly it seems now)

"Yes Dear."

What I think about most of the time by the way... or something along those lines. *devil*
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
C2C try to think of your age as simply a number. If you expect to be less effective in the you know what department, then you WILL be less effective. If your DMA (Desirable Manly Attribute) keeps looking you in the eye every morning, what does age matter?
Lurker
0 likes
You know know most people would love so extra sex but want let on, what's a male to do I love fucking. If a women turn me on. I will stay with it how ever it takes to please her. You take old Eve must have enjoyed fucking. I can make a comment to women in a sexy way, some will smile some will just look god dam weird. hardly ever does any good. ////////women are very special to me. They all different, they all smile, act, taste,smell, and fuck different. I guess my looks don't work to well anymore. I would love some on the side with strings HI HI HI HO! I wished sex only will get better in age. Maybe it takes longer foreplay but baby the fucking cum will come. I have gone out of may to try a pick up. Some times it works, not all the time dam it. oh I about to foreget Lush I really do like that picture!
Lurker
0 likes
Maybe my last post didn't post. We will try again. The age of 40's for most women is their god dam prime. I remember a woman when I was say 25, she was 45 she fucked my ass off and came back for more. A lot of women, I can hit on with eye contact they will have a funny look are a god dam wierd look. Maybe my age has a lot to do with it. It may take longer to cum but it will come. Women are a gift to men their not a dam hitting bag nor a slap around thing. You look back at Eve in the garden. She had a lot of males around. Old Cain killed Able over a sister, it's in the book if you seek to find it. Eve had 50 kids, a whole lot of fucking I think she had a lot of fun. Me I can handle a lot more pussy then I get. Women all smell different, look, taste, fuck different the older they get. And the older I get the more I want the real thing, not phone, computer or books will do. Just the realy thing. If women or over the --. Try hooking a woman in her 40's up with a young man in his 20's. Hell have seat and watch! Hell join in. Lush I fucking love that picture
Lurker
0 likes
With both kids out of the house now, the sex is far better than it's ever been.
Administration
0 likes
Quote by roccotool

Good to hear roccotool.

There's a lot to be said for sex with older men , although they do tend to fall asleep too quickly afterwards
Lurker
0 likes
Quote by Kat
Quote by roccotool

Good to hear roccotool.

There's a lot to be said for sex with older men , although they do tend to fall asleep too quickly afterwards

Heh...depends on the 'older man' I'd say.

Some of us are hungry enough to be greedy. *devil*
Lurker
0 likes
fall to sleep afterwards hell No! just play more
Lurker
0 likes
Years ago, someone at work brought in a Cosmo. It had "100 Sex Tips." One of the tips said to remain quiet for 10 minutes after sex. Not one word. I said, "Hell, I do that when I roll over and fall asleep!"
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
never I say never lol
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
As a male who is older than 'Randall'(by a few years!), not sure whether I'm blessed or cursed, but desire doesn't lessen and, fortunately, the equipment continues to function.
Now, all I have to is find a woman who wishes to ensure I'm not bragging - lol.
Rainbow Warrior
0 likes
Is this to mean that people over 44 have less sex-drive, or that they are less desirable as potential partners, or that from a marketing stand-point, youth sells? I think only the last of those might be true. But since we all love to see perfect, young bodies in advertising, then bring on the sexy, young models, but forget about discounting the sexuality of people over 44. Its just a marketing delusion. I confess to feeling that Ewwwwww factor when I was younger upon thinking about my parents having sex, but its something you grow out of. My kid sister (age 24) is still in that Ewwwwwww stage!
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Well I just turned 45 and sex is better than ever. I want it more, it feels even better, my orgasms are much more frequent and intense than when I was in my 20's. I even think I look better than ever too (OK, maybe my eyes are going, LOL).

Fifty is the new 25!!
Chuckanator
0 likes
Bullshit! I am over fifty. The fittest I have ever been. Plus after many times around the block, I have learned a few things. Over 44? Please! Everyone is chasing youth. Well you can't catch it. But you can embrace yourself and make the best out of what you have. Fact for men. If you spend more time in gym and less time in front of the TV, you will find your hormones will improve. So... drop the chips and go for a walk, or better yet, a jog.
Lurker
0 likes
I don't see age affecting sex at all. I mean, if you physically are unable to perform, you shouldn't let it affect your sex life. There are different ways to stimulate someone. So act accordingly. All depends on what you and your partner are comfortable with.
Lurker
0 likes
Well, my body can't do things it used to do, it doesn't look as good as it used to do, I can't do all the positions that I might have been able to do before, I need to use lube as the natural juices don't flow like they used to... but overall, I fuck better than I used to too!
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
There's no age limit. As someone over 44, it's as important as ever.