Make Love, or Hard Fuck ?

last reply
95 replies
10.5k views
0 watchers
0 likes
Lurker
0 likes
Ok we know its going to be about your mood and how horny you are, but will be great to see what the Awesome Lush Ladies have to say on the subject.
Do you want a nice Afterglow, or a well fucked pussy ???
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
My husband does a great job of making love, extracurricular activities are all about the physical fun!!
Rainbow Warrior
0 likes
Like Lori said. I have two live-in boyfriends with whom I make love (and fuck hard!) and 3 FWBs who are just good hard fucks when I want variety. Every woman should have both!
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by BethanyFrasier
Every woman should have both!

Perfectly worded Bethany!!
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I make love with my husband. Everything else is just about a great hard fuck. Really want to be worn out when done!!
Lurker
0 likes
Quote by rrready4u
I make love with my husband. Everything else is just about a great hard fuck. Really want to be worn out when done!!

I totally get what you and the other ladies are saying. And its right that your husband/wife/someone you love is the one you Make Love with, but even with him/her i'm sure there are times when you just want to be "worn out", maybe pleasantly sore too!?.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I enjoy both - when the time and the place is right for either.
Lurker
0 likes
In my view....

Fucking Hard refers to the nature of the sex.
Making Love refers to the emotions.

Slow sex isn't the same as making love.

I enjoy sex without a connection just as much as sex with a connection. Might be odd- but I think even in a marriage there can be emotionless sex.
Lurker
0 likes
Quote by Metilda
In my view....

Fucking Hard refers to the nature of the sex.
Making Love refers to the emotions.

Slow sex isn't the same as making love.

I enjoy sex without a connection just as much as sex with a connection. Might be odd- but I think even in a marriage there can be emotionless sex.

Spot on!, yes "emotion" is really the key thing here. Or even more importantly the emotion that BOTH share.
I dont thing anything at all odd when you say about emotionless sex in marriage. This of course still happens when ppl simply fall Out of love, but its been a thing throughout history too. How many women have gone into marriage and the Only sexual advise ever given to them has been something like "just put up with it", "it wont last very long",,,,so on.
And worse of all, that sex is ONLY ever for the man's pleasure,, and indeed that its a sin or dirty for a woman to enjoy it.
Thankfully times are changing, and places like Lush are evidence that more and more women are no longer constrained by outdated social double standards.

I totally agree. There can be emotion and connection, either in marriage or relationships, or without it. But the main thing is that sex is something that is pleasure both partners enjoy, and that can be with soft tender kisses or heated hard fucking. Or probably Both.
Rainbow Warrior
0 likes
There is also such a thing as sexual chemistry, or mad sexual attraction. I've been with guys (and girls) whom I certainly didn't love, but the mutual feeling of connection was overwhelming. It wasn't exactly making love, but making a bond, if that makes sense.
Lurker
0 likes
Quote by BethanyFrasier
There is also such a thing as sexual chemistry, or mad sexual attraction. I've been with guys (and girls) whom I certainly didn't love, but the mutual feeling of connection was overwhelming. It wasn't exactly making love, but making a bond, if that makes sense.

Hi Beth. Yes that makes perfect sense, and i suppose at the end of the day, what ever works for "us" makes all the sense we need. Sometimes you want him/her to wine n dine you,,,,other times just rip your panties off, LOL
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I believe there is a time and place for both. Sometimes a person just needs a hard fuck, while others need slow love making
Lurker
0 likes
Quote by redheadedcandy
I believe there is a time and place for both. Sometimes a person just needs a hard fuck, while others need slow love making

And hopefully he/she will pick up on which one you Need
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Always would like to do a mix and find out if you like the fuck or the love, both would end with some warm hot cream
Big-haired Bitch
0 likes
Yes.

░P░U░S░S░Y░ ░I░N░ ░B░I░O░

Lurker
0 likes
A nice hard fuck can come in handy when you don't have the time for some good love making. Either way as long as both are satisfied what difference does it make.
Lurker
0 likes
Make love, but every once and awhile, I'm so horny I just need my bf deep inside me. If he's not around, I'll get my vibe out and just cum and cum! mmm
Lurker
0 likes
Quote by georgiagirl23
Make love, but every once and awhile, I'm so horny I just need my bf deep inside me. If he's not around, I'll get my vibe out and just cum and cum! mmm

Good on you, and you can choose nice n slow or hard n deep. No doubt a little of both,,,,xxx
Lurker
0 likes
Quote by Dave69fan

Good on you, and you can choose nice n slow or hard n deep. No doubt a little of both,,,,xxx

mhmm! anything that gives me a huge orgasm! ;)
Lurker
0 likes
Quote by georgiagirl23

mhmm! anything that gives me a huge orgasm! ;)

You mean like This?!!!
Rookie Scribe
0 likes
Start off making love

Lurker
0 likes
ummmm both - it depends on the circumstances.....

Lazy sundays slow and sleepy? long and lazy making love.

Naughty thoughts and feeling particularly horny? then don't hold back, and do whatever feels right x
Lurker
0 likes
Quote by Dave69fan
Ok we know its going to be about your mood and how horny you are, but will be great to see what the Awesome Lush Ladies have to say on the subject.
Lurker
0 likes
Quote by Dave69fan

I would choose the second one......a well fucked pussy
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Former can be followed by later lol
I like the way you make me feel even when I'm nowhere near...
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Hubbie is great at both. As I shared wife I only make love to Hubbie and Steven the first guy he shared me with over 37 years ago. All the rest are for fucking.

I will admit the orgasms from the fucking are much more intense, longer, with more waves and more squirting. I also must admit that making love produces the best romantic moments and sharing of our true love for each other.

I think if they would legalize couples getting married Hubbie and I would marry Steven and Kim.

Brandie
Lurker
0 likes
Bang against the wall
Lurker
0 likes
Bang against the wall
Lurker
0 likes
I really enjoy both, depending on my mood..
Lurker
0 likes
Both.