Moving order of friends using phone -fix

last reply
13 replies
1.6k views
0 watchers
0 likes
Convict
0 likes
I have previously raised the issue of not being able to move people around on my friends list using my phone. Yesterday someone told me about the web browser called "Puffin". In the settings you can set it to mouse mode. you get a cursor on the screen, use your finger to drag it around then click or double click. You can move stuff around! FYI.
Gravelly-Voiced Fucker
0 likes
The last time I changed the order of my friends, a couple years ago, World War III broke out. I strongly recommend leaving them in default order (unless you are putting me first of course).

Hey, Trinx (insert hug emoji here)!
Convict
0 likes
Quote by Verbal
The last time I changed the order of my friends, a couple years ago, World War III broke out. I strongly recommend leaving them in default order (unless you are putting me first of course).

Nooooo the way to fix that is to hide them all lol.
Her Royal Spriteness
0 likes
Quote by Verbal

reminds me. why am i not #1 on your FL? explain that, Kaiju-boy!

You can’t truly call yourself peaceful unless you are capable of violence. If you’re not capable of violence, you’re not peaceful. You’re harmless.

0 likes
I thought about changing the order of mine but really, my first friend here is the first person who requested me and will always hold a special place in my heart even though I don't think we've ever corresponded but wtf, his avatar is waaaayyy hot.
Scarlet Seductress
0 likes
Arranging your friends in a list is serious stuff. They need to know exactly where they stand and how important they are to you in relation to everyone else. If they try harder to be a better friend, you can move them up the list and that small gesture of recognition is incredibly fulfilling.

lol.
Lurker
0 likes
Moving friends around always results in a Spanish Inquisition! As trinket says, best way is to hide the list!
Wild at Heart
0 likes
Quote by Oshi
Moving friends around always results in a Spanish Inquisition! As trinket says, best way is to hide the list!

Delete your profile too if shit hits the fan and start again as trinket says

x
Troublemaker
0 likes
This got me thinking...Lush should randomly shuffle the Friend order on occasion...
Convict
0 likes
Quote by Liz
Arranging your friends in a list is serious stuff. They need to know exactly where they stand and how important they are to you in relation to everyone else. If they try harder to be a better friend, you can move them up the list and that small gesture of recognition is incredibly fulfilling.

lol.

And some of us move them around to put them in alpha order, not to rate them.
Scarlet Seductress
0 likes
Quote by trinket
And some of us move them around to put them in alpha order, not to rate them.

Does that mean you alphabetize your friends list or you arrange them according to who is most dominant first?

Scarlet Seductress
0 likes
Quote by trinket

Never mind.