Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Any good/daddy's girl around here, please?

last reply
1 reply
0 watchers
0 likes
Lurker
0 likes
Greetings people, new one here. No reason to be afraid of me or distrustful, though... I am single, lonely and seeking some "help" from any girl, kind enough to keep me company online and strictly online! No dates/meetings/hookups, no real life encounters, no such thing. What i want is some webcam fun, only watch you play with yourself, while getting off, preferably with sound on.

I am not a base beggar or someone suspicious, though. I am a kind, considerate, friendly person, i respect you, i don't demand from you... I have Skype and Oovoo. Any deary girl who feels bored and generous enough to let me watch her private moments, will be much appreciated. Of course you can show up without showing your face at all, so we can both feel safe and assured. PM me and i will get back at you... Thank you very much!
Candyland Kitten
0 likes
No avatar, nothing about you at all and you make it very clear there won't be more to follow but you want some girl to reveal all her private bits so you can listen while feeling "safe" and "assured". And, please, make sure only the dreary girls respond to your... what is this? An advertisement?

I certainly hope all good and all daddy's girls stay well away. There is every reason to be distrustful and suspicious of your actions for it seems you are incredibly selfish and lacking common courtesy. With an offer such as this I would expect you will be single, lonely and needing help for a nice long while.