Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Nutella or Bacon?

last reply
97 replies
6.9k views
0 watchers
0 likes

Choose only one for the rest of your life.

53 votes remaining
Nutella (11 votes) 21%
Bacon (45 votes) 85%
Bacon dipped in Nutella (7 votes) 13%
Nutella with bacon bits (0 votes) 0%
Bacon flavoured Nutella (0 votes) 0%
Nutella and Bacon surprise (0 votes) 0%
Bacon and Nutella surprise (0 votes) 0%
Shut up. (9 votes) 17%
The Bruiser
0 likes
Quote by trinket
Thank you Farmer Roger. This is a poll and you didn't vote. We can't get accurate results unless you vote as well as comment. We have to at least try to show some level of professionalism! This IS about an important subject.

I did vote trinket but accidentally clicked on the wrong one dam touch screen

For the past few months I’ve been using Instagram and been using the site to post my photography . Here’s the link to my profile 

https://www.instagram.com/farmerroger1/

My recommended read

https://www.lushstories.com/stories/love-poems/amongst-the-arabian-sands

here’s a link to my photography album in my media

https://www.lushstories.com/profile/farmerroger/media?album=2399646

Forum Kan-Guru
0 likes
I voted bacon, because I think Nutella is disgusting...
Her Royal Spriteness
0 likes
bacon is stupid. and it kills people. and it kills pigs. and it's unhealthy. and stupid. fuck bacon.

You can’t truly call yourself peaceful unless you are capable of violence. If you’re not capable of violence, you’re not peaceful. You’re harmless.

Her Royal Spriteness
0 likes
Quote by trinket
Well speaking of killing... that killed the thread.

aren't i awesome? smile

You can’t truly call yourself peaceful unless you are capable of violence. If you’re not capable of violence, you’re not peaceful. You’re harmless.

Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Love me some bacon!
I just want to be someone's everything....is that a problem?
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I just want to be someone's everything....is that a problem?
Candyland Kitten
0 likes
Quote by sprite
bacon is stupid. and it kills people. and it kills pigs. and it's unhealthy. and stupid. fuck bacon.

All good points but alas I LIKE bacon. I wonder if I could settle for bacon-flavored lube.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Hi. Ken here. (See our profile for an update on Katie.) Trying to keep my mind active and off our situation, so I just read about the most bizarre and funny new book. Check out FabuZombs - American Bacon. I got it on Amazon. Bent, nuts, crazy!!!
Her Royal Spriteness
0 likes
Quote by trinket

aren't you supposed to be asleep...?

Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Bacon
Convict
0 likes
Quote by kiera
Nutella is always there for me once a month when bacon isn't. It's a tough choice, but I'm sticking with the one I depend on the most and choosing Nutella....Plus, What Sprite said #BaconIsBad

Listen, French fry... you don't have to suck up to the head mod to choose Nutella. We get it. Thanks for posting.
Clumeleon
0 likes
Quote by sprite

Gravelly-Voiced Fucker
0 likes
Bacon. Nutella is okay. But, bacon!
Unfuckwithable
0 likes
Bacon. I just hot crispy bacon on fresh bread with lots of butter mmmm nom nom........and for tea tonight
You should first read this Looky Here!!

and then this Free stuff

then say 'Hi'
0 likes
Bacon. Nutella has waaaayyyyyy too much sugar for me.
Her Royal Spriteness
0 likes
Quote by trinket

Listen, French fry... you don't have to suck up to the head mod to choose Nutella. We get it. Thanks for posting.

yes she does. it's in her contract.