Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Ladies what do you feel in your pussy when your starting to feel horny and your getting turned on?

last reply
27 replies
4.6k views
0 watchers
0 likes
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Can you please give me a detailed description of what it feels like/what happens with your pussy/clit/etc when your starting to get turned on?

Im a guy so for me I basically feel some tingling in my penis and balls then I basically feel the blood flow increasing then it feels like my balls are rising or lowering and I can feel my dick swelling up and increasing in size, I usually feel the need to contract and release my pelvic floor muscles/the muscles I stop pee with if my dick isn't fully hard that basically causes my dick to move up and down. Eventually my dick is fully hard.

Im just curious what women feel. It would be great if women could give me a detailed description of what its like for them.
Rainbow Warrior
0 likes
Nipples tingle and constrict, pussy gets warm and slippery wet, my fingers start pulling down zippers of nearby guys and I helplessly drop to my knees in front of them! :-)
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by BethanyFrasier
Nipples tingle and constrict, pussy gets warm and slippery wet, my fingers start pulling down zippers of nearby guys and I helplessly drop to my knees in front of them! :-)

This is completely over the top!!!

Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by BethanyFrasier

Thanks for answering in detail :-)
Bethany, May I ask you another question:
What do women feel in their clit? Like does it tingle or throb or anything else?
When a woman's pussy gets warm and wet does it also throb or contract? Like do women get the urge to contract their pelvic floor / pee muscles?
Rainbow Warrior
0 likes
Quote by vsmdsm

Thanks for answering in detail :-)
Bethany, May I ask you another question:
What do women feel in their clit? Like does it tingle or throb or anything else?
When a woman's pussy gets warm and wet does it also throb or contract? Like do women get the urge to contract their pelvic floor / pee muscles?

The clitoris has more nerve receptors concentrated in a small area than just about any part of the body, and the response to stimulation is sometimes unpredictable. Too much, too fast, or even over-stimulation right after an intense orgasm, and it can be painful, but with mildly increasing stimulation, women can feel pleasure that is indescribable and overwhelming. The buildup is a tickling tingle, that spreads, alternately relaxing and tensing you up as it takes you over, often delivering pleasure in waves that build and recede as just the right spot is hit and missed. And that spot can be elusive, or respond differently at different moments, but when hit just the right way, the sensation builds and builds until it takes over your muscle control and your whole body loses control. Your toes curl, your fingers claw up whatever's nearby, and your pelvic area bucks and shakes violently as you struggle between more buildup of pleasure and trying to release past your tipping point into a crashing orgasm, or even a train of orgasms. Your vaginal floor muscles convulse involuntarily and if there's a cock inside you, it will get squeezed and expelled. In my case, my pussy sucks in air as it expands inside, then violently expels it (queefing), along with copious amounts of cum that spatters everywhere. Guys are usually taken by surprise at the violence of my climaxes, and by how tightly my pussy grabs their cocks. Not all women reach orgasm as easily as I do, but mine are so intense I've almost become addicted to sex to get that level of pleasure as often as possible.
Advanced Wordsmith
0 likes
Quote by BethanyFrasier
The clitoris has more nerve receptors concentrated in a small area than just about any part of the body, and the response to stimulation is sometimes unpredictable. Too much, too fast, or even over-stimulation right after an intense orgasm, and it can be painful, but with mildly increasing stimulation, women can feel the pleasure that is indescribable and overwhelming. The buildup is a tickling tingle, that spreads, alternately relaxing and tensing you up as it takes you over, often delivering pleasure in waves that build and recede as just the right spot is hit and missed. And that spot can be elusive, or respond differently at different moments, but when hit just the right way, the sensation builds and builds until it takes over your muscle control and your whole body loses control. Your toes curl, your fingers claw up whatever's nearby, and your pelvic area bucks and shakes violently as you struggle between more buildup of pleasure and trying to release past your tipping point into a crashing orgasm, or even a train of orgasms. Your vaginal floor muscles convulse involuntarily and if there's a cock inside you, it will get squeezed and expelled. In my case, my pussy sucks in air as it expands inside, then violently expels it (queefing), along with copious amounts of cum that splatters everywhere. Guys are usually taken by surprise at the violence of my climaxes, and by how tightly my pussy grabs their cocks. Not all women reach orgasm as easily as I do, but mine is so intense I've almost become addicted to sex to get that level of pleasure as often as possible.

I totally concur with this description statement from Bethany Frasier as stated above. It does indeed do all she has described and stated in addition to your having likened unto a vise-gripped grabbing hold of his penis and your violent convulsions holding him very tightly until you’ve completely squeezed (milked) him of his cum to the point he’s unable to withdraw until you’ve completely enjoyed his penis to its fullest extent even as he goes flaccid while still inside your vagina (pussy) but only after you’ve exploded, dumping tons of your own sweet nectar that essence if you will all over the both of you. It is a feeling of complete and total ecstasy without exception.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Well I can't answer the origional question and really have nothing to add, except, I ready the post and then the comments and I just figured, what the hell. I have to check out a forum where very lovely sexy ladies tell me how their pussies feel when they are aroused .... THANK YOU OP.

Bethany and Jessica, I truly thank you for the wonderful visions and explanations of how it feels, I have seen the reactions to what is done to please, but have never been told what happens and how it felt ... Thank you both for being so open

=d>

Ciao

There are times she is kneeling out of obedience, reverence and respect. Those are the times it is okay to stand above her. But when she is kneeling because the weight of the world is just too heavy to bear … that is when You should be kneeling beside her.

Daddy has a lovely family - Daddy’s Little Family … https://www.lushstories.com/stories/flash-erotica/-daddys-little-family-.aspx

He is behind the curtain - Someone’s Watching ... https://www.lushstories.com/stories/masturbation/-someones-watching-.aspx

Some childhood memories return - Memories of Daddy … https://www.lushstories.com/stories/microfiction/-memories-of-daddy-.aspx

Just a ride in the country - Afternoon Distraction …
https://www.lushstories.com/stories/microfiction/-afternoon-distraction-.aspx

She waits to keep a promise - Promises …
https://www.lushstories.com/stories/microfiction/-promises-.aspx
Advanced Wordsmith
0 likes
a non stop throbbing that becomes increasingly intense in feeling.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by BethanyFrasier

The clitoris has more nerve receptors concentrated in a small area than just about any part of the body, and the response to stimulation is sometimes unpredictable. Too much, too fast, or even over-stimulation right after an intense orgasm, and it can be painful, but with mildly increasing stimulation, women can feel pleasure that is indescribable and overwhelming. The buildup is a tickling tingle, that spreads, alternately relaxing and tensing you up as it takes you over, often delivering pleasure in waves that build and recede as just the right spot is hit and missed. And that spot can be elusive, or respond differently at different moments, but when hit just the right way, the sensation builds and builds until it takes over your muscle control and your whole body loses control. Your toes curl, your fingers claw up whatever's nearby, and your pelvic area bucks and shakes violently as you struggle between more buildup of pleasure and trying to release past your tipping point into a crashing orgasm, or even a train of orgasms. Your vaginal floor muscles convulse involuntarily and if there's a cock inside you, it will get squeezed and expelled. In my case, my pussy sucks in air as it expands inside, then violently expels it (queefing), along with copious amounts of cum that spatters everywhere. Guys are usually taken by surprise at the violence of my climaxes, and by how tightly my pussy grabs their cocks. Not all women reach orgasm as easily as I do, but mine are so intense I've almost become addicted to sex to get that level of pleasure as often as possible.

I could not describe my orgasmic sensations any better. My partner has similar sensations and it is the reason we engage in sex as frequently as we do together.
As for the 'queefing' that is a very rare experience for us. It has happened more often when we masturbate each other. I cant remember however, a similar experience as Bethany with one of our guys when enjoying sex together. I am sure they would be more than surprised if and when it happened.
Like Bethany I orgasm quickly and easily and often experience multiple orgasm's when my female partner and I are enjoying one of the many interludes we have together. Again like Bethany I am addicted to sex and have been for as long as I can remember and hope I never change.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by Meggsy

I could not describe my orgasmic sensations any better. My partner has similar sensations and it is the reason we engage in sex as frequently as we do together.
As for the 'queefing' that is a very rare experience for us. It has happened more often when we masturbate each other. I cant remember however, a similar experience as Bethany with one of our guys when enjoying sex together. I am sure they would be more than surprised if and when it happened.
Like Bethany I orgasm quickly and easily and often experience multiple orgasm's when my female partner and I are enjoying one of the many interludes we have together. Again like Bethany I am addicted to sex and have been for as long as I can remember and hope I never change.

Everyday is an education with you and Bethany, Megan. These responses were wonderful.
Thank you. ;)
Advanced Wordsmith
0 likes
Starts with a warm, tingling pulsation of my clit and increasing wetness and builds up from there, to the point of frustration where I have trouble thinking about anything other than my complete desire to be filled
Lurker
0 likes
My nipples feel tingly (like one of the earlier responders said) and my pussy gets wet and warm. I also start thinking about sex a lot more than I normally would and that's what usually tips me off that I'm horny.
Advanced Wordsmith
0 likes
Ooopps!!! Sorry
Her Royal Spriteness
0 likes
my vagina starts to sing show tunes.

You can’t truly call yourself peaceful unless you are capable of violence. If you’re not capable of violence, you’re not peaceful. You’re harmless.

Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by charys42
a non stop throbbing that becomes increasingly intense in feeling.

Basically this.

Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
For me it's a heaviness and sensitivity that demands to be rubbed or squeezed, and we all know how that turns out!
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by Meggsy

Most of what Bethany and Meggsy have said hit close to home. But my clitoris is not so tender after a massive orgasms to become painful. If my partner can continue to stimulate me I can have more and more orgasms. Not one right on top of the previous, one but not a long time lapse between orgasms either. Some are just mini's some are normal and a few are so powerful that will at times lose consciousness for a few seconds. If my partner is still interested we could start over. The next cycle will move much faster if anyone cares.
Advanced Wordsmith
0 likes
I really appreciate the detailed replies from the ladies in this thread. I'm fascinated by the feminine and female sexuality as "the other." I really like it when a woman has learned her body well, and can articulate her experience and idiosyncrasies clearly. I've enjoyed omgyes.com for this reason. It's a great project that has confirmed things I already knew and expanded my knowledge as well. Women, in my experience, can differ surprisingly from each other in how they reach orgasm or how they can have multiples. cheers,
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Pussy feels like an acute void, waiting to be filled...
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by KJM
Starts with a warm, tingling pulsation of my clit and increasing wetness and builds up from there, to the point of frustration where I have trouble thinking about anything other than my complete desire to be filled

Pleasure and pleasure so good
Advanced Wordsmith
0 likes
some amusing responses

For me I start to feel warm, not just in my pussy but all over. Its a nice warm. Then that horny longing feeling (which is hard to describe) and my pussy would normally be moistening by this point. It would often make me feel the need to shift in my seat or squeeze my thighs together. Squeezing my thighs together tends to make me feel even more warm.

Hopefully my mind will be drifting into a more sexual thought pattern and becoming more oblivious to to other stuff. If that is the case then if I decide to sctahc that itch I am likely to cum. If my mind doesnt play ball then no orgasm for me

Maybe not as exciting aas some of the responses, but that is me smile
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by Dilettante
Pussy feels like an acute void, waiting to be filled...

Had some women describe it this way. One lover let me know she was ready for my cock by saying "I Have that empty feeling again." If my memory is correct the gals who described it this way had a high preference for cocks and men.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
For me .. its a sort of empty feeling in my lower tummy , more aware of my clothes , my underwear, my knickers, my boobs nipples in my bra or shirt or whatever. warm glow all over , i think of sex a lot more than usual, i look at other girls in a far more sexual way. I think that's why i enjoy " edging " so much.