Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Multiple notices for reading queue

last reply
5 replies
0 watchers
0 likes
0 likes
When someone adds one of my stories to their reading queue, I sometimes get multiple notices on my timeline (anywhere from 2-5, maybe more). Every now and then is fine but someone added about eight of my stories today and several generated multiple notices. I mean, I love seeing that my stories are getting into reading queues but I don't really need 5 notices for the same person adding the same story. Is this a known issue or am I cursed?
Mana wahine
0 likes
I cursed you. I have a thing against gorillas so I cast a spell on your timeline. Mwahahahaha.

In all seriousness though, I get this sometimes as well. I just put it down to a glitch of some sort and remove the multiple notifications in my timeline.
Her Royal Spriteness
0 likes
i've been having the same issue - someone added a bunch of my stories, and they all showed up on my time line 6 or 7 times each so that there were pages and pages of them!

You can’t truly call yourself peaceful unless you are capable of violence. If you’re not capable of violence, you’re not peaceful. You’re harmless.

Raised on Blackroot
0 likes
First world problems bro. I don't have any such issues since no one adds my ramblings to the queue. I guess I'm the lucky one.

Whut, whut. Raise the roof.
0 likes
Quote by MadMartigan
First world problems bro. I don't have any such issues since no one adds my ramblings to the queue. I guess I'm the lucky one.

No one adds yours to their queue because they always read them right away.O84E900dwrFONav1
0 likes
Quote by Lauradj
I just put it down to a glitch of some sort and remove the multiple notifications in my timeline.

Which is how I used to handle it until I had to remove like a dozen of them at once.