Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Can my story feature a mother teaching her daughter?

last reply
7 replies
1.3k views
0 watchers
0 likes
Lurker
0 likes
I'm currently writing part 3 of my Naughty Stepfather series. I'm aware of the incest rule on Lush, but I was wondering if it would be okay if the mother teaches her daughter how to suck her stepdaddy's cock.

There's no touching or sexual stimulation between mother and daughter. It's just the mother giving tips to her daughter as she's giving a blowjob and having a teabag session.
Scarlet Seductress
0 likes
Quote by TabbysTales
I'm currently writing part 3 of my Naughty Stepfather series. I'm aware of the incest rule on Lush, but I was wondering if it would be okay if the mother teaches her daughter how to suck her stepdaddy's cock.

There's no touching or sexual stimulation between mother and daughter. It's just the mother giving tips to her daughter as she's giving a blowjob and having a teabag session.

Sorry, that would not be acceptable. Although the mother and daughter are not having sex with each other, they are still in a sexual situation together. However, if she were giving the daughter some tips over a coffee or similar non-sexual situation and not actually in the room or involved in the action, I don't see that being an issue.
Lurker
0 likes
Quote by Liz

Sorry, that would not be acceptable. Although the mother and daughter are not having sex with each other, they are still in a sexual situation together. However, if she were giving the daughter some tips over a coffee or similar non-sexual situation and not actually in the room or involved in the action, I don't see that being an issue.

Okay, thanks for your help, Liz. Much appreciated.

I thought I'd get some clarification first, rather than write it into my story and have it sent back. Thought it would save time this way.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
as long as: daughter is old enough (not a teen) they don't do each other, and daughter wants to learn - oh and most importantly - mom has to know what she is doing
Lurker
0 likes
Quote by enjoysex52
as long as: daughter is old enough (not a teen)

The girl in my story is 17, nearly 18. So she is a teen. I thought the minimum age on Lush is 16.
Scarlet Seductress
0 likes
Quote by TabbysTales
The girl in my story is 17, nearly 18. So she is a teen. I thought the minimum age on Lush is 16.

That is correct.
Big-haired Bitch
0 likes
Question asked and answered:

Quote by Liz
Quote by TabbysTales

░P░U░S░S░Y░ ░I░N░ ░B░I░O░