Login

Looking for advice

last reply
2 replies
0 watchers
0 likes
Lurker
0 likes
Hello, I'm newer to the site/writing and I tried my hand at the competition. While I didn't expect to win, I thought my story would've received more votes or at least helpful feedback. Since it didn't, I was hoping maybe to gain some feedback now or advice on ways to improve my writing.

Well, I can't seem to insert a link to a page either. Reading any of my stories through my profile will work though.

Thanks for your time, and any advice / criticisms.
Lurker
0 likes
Quote by DreamweaverFirefly
Hello, I'm newer to the site/writing and I tried my hand at the competition. While I didn't expect to win, I thought my story would've received more votes or at least helpful feedback. Since it didn't, I was hoping maybe to gain some feedback now or advice on ways to improve my writing.

Well, I can't seem to insert a link to a page either. Reading any of my stories through my profile will work though.

Thanks for your time, and any advice / criticisms.

I'll check out your story when I get a chance. smile

I've found that it takes a while. You write a few stories, and more people eventually notice and read your stuff when you post it. There are so many good writers here, that it can be hard to read more than even just the people who you know write stuff that you like. I often discover new writers only because someone suggests that I check out something they've happened to find, or because a title catches my eye, or something like that.