Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

I am definitely a dom. In a committed relationship. How to tell if my girlfriend could play the role of a sub?

last reply
5 replies
1.7k views
0 watchers
0 likes
Rookie Scribe
0 likes
Love her to death and would do anything for her so if I can't expose my true sexual nature that's fine. Tips from subs that helped them become who they are that could help me?
Lurker
0 likes
I'm kinda in the same position, except I'm very submissive and my husband is not dominant.

I would just start slowly. Depending on what you are wanting to do or experience, introduce the thoughts or actions at a pace where it all unfolds over time. Feel her out and start on things she feels comfortable with.
Lurker
0 likes
This could be tricky. You could start by being verbally dominant. This does not mean being abusive. Just be slightly assertive. See how she responds. If she is comfortable and aroused.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
It depends how open you are in talking to each other about your sexual wants desires and fantasies. If you are open with each other, perhaps bring it up in general conversation.... "i love how he/she dominates her in that tv program/movie.." see what the reaction is a gauge from there....

For all it's faults and unreality, the 50 shades series allows us to open up bdsm discussion. eg "You're a bit like that girl in 50 shades are you?" etc
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by mzafanek
Love her to death and would do anything for her so if I can't expose my true sexual nature that's fine.

Honestly, it's really not.

Talk to her about what you like. If she loves you as much as you love her, there ought to be no reason you can't at least have a conversation about it. And that conversation doesn't have to start with whips, chains and butt-plugs. Start slowly and see where it goes. As long as you two are talking and everything is consensual, it's way, way better than trying to be someone you're not just to please someone else.
My novel, The Society, is available now in the Kindle Store: http://www.amazon.com/The-Society-ebook/dp/B00BPF9U2I
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Its something you are going to have find out slowly. Talking to each other is probably the best way to find what you both want. There are very powerful people that are naturally assertive when it comes to business but like to be dominated in the bedroom as a release . So you cant always tell from a persons mannerisms.