Sex Enhancing creams that actually work

last reply
7 replies
1.2k views
0 watchers
0 likes
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Has anyone tried any sex enhancement gels, lotions or creams that actually work?

Tried deep heat on my balls after a recommendation, good but would be to intense anywhere else.

During group sex one time, someone rubbed a pepperminty cream on my balls, short sweet cooling sensation, nice but don't know what it was?
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
There's a homemade remedy that is purported to work very well. Its a farm / gardening idea. Take some Miracle Gro fertilizer and mix up into a paste with Vaseline (or your favorite lubricant), Apply liberally to lady bits and watch those flower petals spread open and begin to weep copiously. Apply some to male dangling parts and let dry ... to a stiff crust. Stuff can really cum together when you take a shower together to wash stuff off each other.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I find that anything applied to the penis by a 19 year girl works pretty well.
Rainbow Warrior
0 likes
Quote by Smoocher
There's a homemade remedy that is purported to work very well. Its a farm / gardening idea. Take some Miracle Gro fertilizer and mix up into a paste with Vaseline (or your favorite lubricant), Apply liberally to lady bits and watch those flower petals spread open and begin to weep copiously. Apply some to male dangling parts and let dry ... to a stiff crust. Stuff can really cum together when you take a shower together to wash stuff off each other.

I think you're pulling my pistil!
Gentleman Stranger
0 likes
I suspect that most of the miracle products you see advertised are merely snake oil - okay if you have a squeaky snake, but not good for much else. There are some which purport to be a numbing cream to help minute-men delay ejaculation; I don't know if they help with that, but at least if somebody calls you 'numbnuts' it will be appropriate.

There is one that seems to work every time, but it's a two-step process and requires assistance:

Hershey's syrup.
Step one: Apply liberally to the area requiring stimulation.
Step two: Get someone to lick it off for you.

Never known it to fail!
Υπηρέτης της Αφροδίτης
0 likes
Vick's Vapour Rub, sure adds a little help if you have a bad cold lol
In the world's harsh wear and tear many a very sincere attachment is slowly obliterated.

Είμαι ταξιδιώτης τόσο στο χρόνο όσο και στο διάστημα
Υπηρέτης της Αφροδίτης
0 likes
Vick's Vapour Rub, sure adds a little help if you have a bad cold lol
In the world's harsh wear and tear many a very sincere attachment is slowly obliterated.

Είμαι ταξιδιώτης τόσο στο χρόνο όσο και στο διάστημα