uploaded videos not working

last reply
6 replies
1.2k views
0 watchers
0 likes
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I can't view videos that have been posted, even ones on my own page. I get this error message: "the video could not be loaded, either because the server or network failed or because the format is not supported"

any ideas?
Lurker
0 likes
Same with me. I tried to upload a video the other day but got same error message. Must be a glitch.
Site administrator
0 likes
There have been quite a few reports of this problem. In all cases its been linked to the operating system and/or browser. Please ensure both of the aforementioned are up to date. Failing that please try another browser. I use the latest version of Windows and Google Chrome and do not have any problems playing videos.
Lurker
0 likes
Quote by simplyjohn
There have been quite a few reports of this problem. In all cases its been linked to the operating system and/or browser. Please ensure both of the aforementioned are up to date. Failing that please try another browser. I use the latest version of Windows and Google Chrome and do not have any problems playing videos.

It's not playing vids that's the problem. It's when we upload a video to our profile pages that we get an error message.

I'll try again using CHrome. See if that works.
Lurker
0 likes
It work ok for me. I just uploaded a BJ vid. I can watch it. I'd be interested to know if others can watch it too.
Site administrator
0 likes
Quote by Raza
It work ok for me. I just uploaded a BJ vid. I can watch it. I'd be interested to know if others can watch it too.

Bon Jovi?
Lurker
0 likes
Of course Bon Jovi. What else would it be?