Which category?

last reply
3 replies
1.7k views
0 watchers
0 likes
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Hello. Lush newbie here with a question for the vets. I'm thinking of writing a lengthy story about a married couple that ventures into the swinging lifestyle. Over time, they begin to move away from swinging into more of an "open marriage" where they "play" separately. The wife then explores her submissive side with her husband and becomes a "cuckquean". Eventually, they end up back where they began, but with a backlog of experiences, memories, and insight.

This story seems to span so many categories (group sex, wife lovers, BDSM, etc.) that I don't know how to categorize it. Is it better to include all of the chapters in the same category, or categorize each chapter by its prevailing theme? If I do the latter, won't readers find it hard to follow the story?

Thanks in advance for your advice.
0 likes
Sounds like a good project. Categorize each chapter by its prevailing theme is good practice, really. So the episode where they go to a swingers' party could be in Group Sex. The episode where she gets tied up and dominated by her lover in BDSM. And so on. Use a series title and the linking capability (you can link stories together so readers can click on a link at the end of one to go to the next one) to tie them all together. If there are common themes, you can include them as tags on the stories where they aren't the category.