Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Ladies, is there a perfect penis size and thickness? If so, what is it for you?

last reply
8 replies
1.6k views
0 watchers
0 likes
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
So much is made about penis size and thickness. So this is as perfect a place to ask the question. Thanks.
Rainbow Warrior
0 likes
No perfect size, as a guy's ability to use it is the biggest factor. All other things being equal, 5-8" in length, and the thicker the better!
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by BethanyFrasier
No perfect size, as a guy's ability to use it is the biggest factor. All other things being equal, 5-8" in length, and the thicker the better!

Thanks for sharing your thoughts Bethany. I have heard these words a number of times from women :-)
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Well i am not a woman but as i love cock i feel i can chime in on this one also and like Bethany said it is ultimately the skill and ability of the cocksman that matters most but with my vast experience in service of many men of all races and ethnicities i find myself drawn unequivocally to Big Black Cock Gods with massive tools because for them it is not about you but all about them and their pleasure therefore they seem to fuck with an abandon which in turn increases my pleasure received 10 fold and makes me want to be the wantenest slut for them i can be
The Bee's Knees
0 likes
yeah, the one attached to the fella that i end up falling head over heels for.

Say. Her. Name.

Rookie Scribe
0 likes
much prefer
7-8 long.....never found one too thick
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Seems like this question has been asked and answered before.

Size is not so important, but if you must know it is the size I am riding at the moment.

They all work just fine thank you.
Lurker
0 likes
Seven inch and thick.