last reply
3 replies
1.4k views
0 watchers
0 likes
Rookie Scribe
0 likes
Hey you all,
soon ill be on my honeymoon with my beautiful new wife, and we are both looking for some sexy ways to spice up the journey.
we will have 3 weeks in mexico.
any ideas of what can we do to make it all hotter than usual? things like visit a nude beach, or flashing in public places?
(we are not into swinging..)

all the ideas are good biggrin

thnx !
Clumeleon
0 likes
Figging.
Pegging.
Wear an anal plug in public.
Sex in the sea, in sight of people on the beach.
Advanced Wordsmith
0 likes
For my honeymoon my husband brought me to a renaissance castle where he had rented one of the guest chambers.
He have me a beautiful dress and treated me like a princess all day, fulfilling my every wish.

Once the other guests were retiering to their rooms for the night he brought me down to an empty corridor, ripped the dress clean off and starts fucking me furiously. He then left me there with only a blanket to cover myself and cum leaking out of my pussy.
Luckily i did make it back to our room without running into anyone.
Once i got back to our room the adrenalin was pumping through my veins and after just a short while of me being cross with him we had great sex again.

Turns out he had visited the castle a year prior and picked a room close to a corridor where nobody had any reason to go and had ordered a princess dress specialy tailored to come clean of when torn using my measurements from the wedding dress.