private message

last reply
12 replies
1.1k views
0 watchers
0 likes
Advanced Wordsmith
0 likes
I sent a private message to someone for the first time. However I'm not sure if it was sent or not . Is there anyway of checking ?
Scarlet Seductress
0 likes
Quote by robjw
I sent a private message to someone for the first time. However I'm not sure if it was sent or not . Is there anyway of checking ?

The message would be listed in your sent items.

Advanced Wordsmith
0 likes
Hmm, nothing in sent items I must have done something wrong. Try again ! Thanks Liz
Scarlet Seductress
0 likes
Quote by robjw
Hmm, nothing in sent items I must have done something wrong. Try again ! Thanks Liz

No worries. You should get a confirmation message displayed when you click the send button. If it was successful, it will be green like this.

If it doesn't work when you try it again, please let us know what the confirmation message says.
Advanced Wordsmith
0 likes
It has been sent now , I feel a bit dim for not working it out in the first place ! Thanks for your help. I love your new avatar, although the other one was pretty cute. Robert.
Scarlet Seductress
0 likes
Quote by robjw
It has been sent now , I feel a bit dim for not working it out in the first place ! Thanks for your help. I love your new avatar, although the other one was pretty cute. Robert.

Thanks. Just a temporary swap - fancied changing it up a bit.

Glad you got the PM sent.
Gravelly-Voiced Fucker
0 likes
Quote by Liz

Thanks. Just a temporary swap - fancied changing it up a bit.

The old avatar--I am not making this up--made it look as if you were suppressing a giggle every time you made a comment on something. I LOVED that effect. I'll miss her.

The new one is nice too, though. smile
Scarlet Seductress
0 likes
Quote by Verbal
The old avatar--I am not making this up--made it look as if you were suppressing a giggle every time you made a comment on something. I LOVED that effect. I'll miss her.

The new one is nice too, though. smile

The old one will be back. :)

You may have noticed that quite a few moderators are now sporting avatars which show a lovely pair of boobies (ignore Simply_John's...). We pick a theme every now and then for a bit of fun. This week it is 'titties' in honour of our world motorboating champion mod, Dani.
Site administrator
0 likes
Quote by Liz

The old one will be back. smile

You may have noticed that quite a few moderators are now sporting avatars which show a lovely pair of boobies (ignore Simply_John's...). We pick a theme every now and then for a bit of fun. This week it is 'titties' in honour of our world motorboating champion mod, Dani.

I make an effort to take an up to date selfie and thats your response. Shame on you.

And... are you going to change my name to put an underscore in?
Scarlet Seductress
0 likes
Quote by simplyjohn
I make an effort to take an up to date selfie and thats your response. Shame on you.

And... are you going to change my name to put an underscore in?

Has your username always been like that or did it used to have an underscore?

I could have sworn...
Advanced Wordsmith
0 likes
Quote by Liz

The old one will be back. smile

Oh lovely. Who are the other moderators ? I need to see !
Site administrator
0 likes
Quote by Liz

Has your username always been like that or did it used to have an underscore?

I could have sworn...

I wonder if you are thinking of Simply_Sweet. There are others I think now that also are of the form Simply_xyz. See I have started a trend.

Anyway I have a nice pair of firm boobies for a male... yes?