19 replies
2.2k views
0 watchers
0 likes
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I just want to be clear. This is the rule:

Unacceptable Content

... We also do not accept stories including content pertaining to , abusive situations, incest, graphic violence, totally unwilling participants, drugging, dangerous sexual acts, knife play, mutilation, suicide or death.

Drugging appears to mean involuntary drug use in this context, such as slipping somebody a roofie. If I have people voluntarily taking Ecstasy, would this violate any rules?
Alpha Blonde
0 likes
Voluntary drug use is not a problem in stories.
Gravelly-Voiced Fucker
0 likes
Quote by Dancing_Doll

I think voluntary drug use in stories should be mandatory.
Lurker
0 likes
I dont think Lush allows that.
Alpha Blonde
0 likes
Quote by Verbal

I think voluntary drug use in stories should be mandatory.

And also while reading them.
Alpha Blonde
0 likes
Quote by robinndeanna
I dont think Lush allows that.

We do. I've written several myself.
Her Royal Spriteness
0 likes
Quote by Dancing_Doll

We do. I've written several myself.

i have as well - also, most of mine are written while high.

You can’t truly call yourself peaceful unless you are capable of violence. If you’re not capable of violence, you’re not peaceful. You’re harmless.

Gravelly-Voiced Fucker
0 likes
Quote by sprite

i have as well - also, most of mine are written while high.

I always write sober, but sometimes edit while high (in caps, so my stupider ideas can be quickly discarded).
Raised on Blackroot
0 likes
Can't remember the last story I wrote where drugs didn't play a big part of it.

But I write sober.... And given the content of my prose, I might be clinically insane.
0 likes
Quote by MadMartigan
Can't remember the last story I wrote where drugs didn't play a big part of it.

But I write sober.... And given the content of my prose, I might be clinically insane.

True dat.

Nah. I once heard that crazy people don't think that they're crazy. So unless you're double crossing yourself, it's fine. (Psycho)

Detention Seeker
0 likes
Quote by Dancing_Doll

I'm not sure we should say voluntary these days shouldn't we say recreational drug use.
Certified Mind Reader
0 likes

Post-avant-retro-demelodicized-electro-yodel-core is my jam.

Alpha Blonde
0 likes
Quote by kylie_kained

I'm not sure we should say voluntary these days shouldn't we say recreational drug use.

We could, I was just rolling with the language used in the OP's question - 'involuntary drug use', 'voluntarily taking Ecstasy' etc. smile
Chuckanator
0 likes
Quote by latecomer91364
I just want to be clear. This is the rule:

Unacceptable Content

... We also do not accept stories including content pertaining to , abusive situations, incest, graphic violence, totally unwilling participants, drugging, dangerous sexual acts, knife play, mutilation, suicide or death.

Drugging appears to mean involuntary drug use in this context, such as slipping somebody a roofie. If I have people voluntarily taking Ecstasy, would this violate any rules?

Does this include alcohol? Or is getting a girl drunk for the purpose of seducing her more socially acceptable than other forms of drugs?
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by ChuckEPoo

Does this include alcohol? Or is getting a girl drunk for the purpose of seducing her more socially acceptable than other forms of drugs?

I don't much care for having sex with drunken girls - they throw up in the most inconvenient places.
The Linebacker
0 likes
Drugging someone with any drug, alcohol included, to the point that they cannot say no or resist, is NOT allowed!

Voluntarily drugging is different. Your character can sniff cocaine off an asshole if they so desire. Hmmm. Oh yeah, I've written that into a story.

All sex in Lushstories must be consensual sex involving characters at least 16 or older (preferred older).
Her Royal Spriteness
0 likes
Quote by VirgoGo
I'm working on a piece where the men are hacking their bodies with a mix of testosterone, Adderall and coke. They can get hard, but getting off is a whole other thing. And then there's the hyper-sexuality and uber-masculinity. Their cocks, basically, turn into battering rams. In case it wasn't obvious, this is for the "filth" competition. :-)

sounds more like a typical friday night to me. ;)

You can’t truly call yourself peaceful unless you are capable of violence. If you’re not capable of violence, you’re not peaceful. You’re harmless.