last reply
13 replies
1.2k views
0 watchers
0 likes
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Good morning. Can you advise me please?

Can I opt to post a new daily entry on my profile page (in the "what are you thinking" without it knocking off the previous one? So two or three are showing?

Thank you - any tips appreciated.
Rookie Scribe
0 likes
Hi,

Unfortunately, there is no way to do this with the way Lush is currently set up. The 'what are you thinking' feature is designed like a current status instead of a daily blog. When you post something new, your previous post will drop off.

Regards,

TSC
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by TechSupportCat
Hi,

Unfortunately, there is no way to do this with the way Lush is currently set up. The 'what are you thinking' feature is designed like a current status instead of a daily blog. When you post something new, your previous post will drop off.

Regards,

TSC

Ok thank you for the advice
The Bee's Knees
0 likes
Quote by Davidls
Good morning. Can you advise me please?

Can I opt to post a new daily entry on my profile page (in the "what are you thinking" without it knocking off the previous one? So two or three are showing?

Thank you - any tips appreciated.

i hate to go against tech support cat, but actually, you can. if you go to 'activity feed' under settings, and click 'hide' on everything except 'publish a mini blog post' under 'your activity', you can show multiple blog posts. our blogs are pushed down by the daily activity that we allow our friends to see. if all you are showing are your blog posts, that's all that will appear to your friends - on your profile. eventually your posts will drop off, but you'd be able to share more than one. you won't see them, but your friends will.

hope that helps and doesn't confuse!☺

Say. Her. Name.

Rookie Scribe
0 likes
Quote by honeydipped
i hate to go against tech support cat, but actually, you can. if you go to 'activity feed' under settings, and click 'hide' on everything except 'publish a mini blog post' under 'your activity', you can show multiple blog posts. our blogs are pushed down by the daily activity that we allow our friends to see. if all you are showing are your blog posts, that's all that will appear to your friends - on your profile. eventually your posts will drop off, but you'd be able to share more than one. you won't see them, but your friends will.

hope that helps and doesn't confuse!☺

Interesting. I just tried this on my own profile and it didn't continue to show the first blog entry when a second was posted.

The only way I can get it to display more than one is viewing the profile page when logged out of Lush. Does this only work when the profile is viewed from a friend's account?
The Bee's Knees
0 likes
Quote by TechSupportCat

Interesting. I just tried this on my own profile and it didn't continue to show the first blog entry when a second was posted.

The only way I can get it to display more than one is viewing the profile page when logged out of Lush.

lol yes, you don't see your two memes - but i can?

Say. Her. Name.

Rookie Scribe
0 likes
Quote by honeydipped
lol yes, you don't see your two memes - but i can?

Ah, okay. Gotcha. Does this not work then if the other options are ticked in the activity feed settings?

Can't say I've ever had a play with them all.
The Bee's Knees
0 likes
Quote by TechSupportCat

Ah, okay. Gotcha. Does this not work then if the other options are ticked in the activity feed settings?

no, it would still work. since i don't know how active the op is, and sharing his blog posts seemed to be his priority, i suggested that.

Say. Her. Name.

Big-haired Bitch
0 likes
Quote by TechSupportCat

Whichever activity options are ticked off in the activity feed settings, all of your activity will show in the order of which you completed said activity, with the most recent being first.

Example feed when looking at someone's profile:

Says "Oh shit, I meant to type that into my Google search box!" <---blog post
Says "Is it normal if my left titty is bigger than my right titty, and can I make ice cream with the milk that comes out of the one in the middle?" <--blog post
Gave a score on Where Have All the Titties Gone?
Posted on the forum topic Would you fuck, marry, kill, mow the lawn of, cook dinner for, go on a road trip with, loan $2500, rob a bank with and then turn in the day before the statute of limitations is up the person above or below you?
Wrote a comment on BigDickOneBall's profile.
Updated their relationship status to owned by BigDickOneBall.
Says "Why is there one dick but two balls? Doesn't seem like much of a balance to me. It's no wonder guys don't just fall over." <-------blog post

░P░U░S░S░Y░ ░I░N░ ░B░I░O░

Site administrator
0 likes
Quote by Dani

Whichever activity options are ticked off in the activity feed settings, all of your activity will show in the order of which you completed said activity, with the most recent being first.

Example feed when looking at someone's profile:

Says "Oh shit, I meant to type that into my Google search box!" <---blog post
Says "Is it normal if my left titty is bigger than my right titty, and can I make ice cream with the milk that comes out of the one in the middle?" <--blog post
Gave a score on Where Have All the Titties Gone?
Posted on the forum topic Would you fuck, marry, kill, mow the lawn of, cook dinner for, go on a road trip with, loan $2500, rob a bank with and then turn in the day before the statute of limitations is up the person above or below you?
Wrote a comment on BigDickOneBall's profile.
Updated their relationship status to owned by BigDickOneBall.
Says "Why is there one dick but two balls? Doesn't seem like much of a balance to me. It's no wonder guys don't just fall over." <-------blog post

Have you ever posted in the forums and not included the word Titties?
Big-haired Bitch
0 likes
Quote by simplyjohn

Have you ever posted in the forums and not included the word Titties?

Not that I recall. Maybe in the Think Tank?

Titties.

"insensitive prick!" – Danielle Algo
0 likes
Quote by Dani

Not that I recall. Maybe in the Think Tank?

Titties.

Would be kind of a waste if you had

===  Not ALL LIVES MATTER until BLACK LIVES MATTER  ===

Big-haired Bitch
0 likes
Quote by noll

Would be kind of a waste if you had

Titties are never a waste.

Don't disrespect me like that ever again.

"insensitive prick!" – Danielle Algo
0 likes
Quote by Dani

Titties are never a waste.

Don't disrespect me like that ever again.

But... that's what I meant

===  Not ALL LIVES MATTER until BLACK LIVES MATTER  ===