4.3k views
1 watcher
7 likes
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Subs do you enjoy some pain during sex?
How much 0 - 10
What are your limits on punishment?
Are you ok with hand/paddle/slipper/hairbrush/belt/crop/flogger?
which is your favorite?

Hope multipart questions are ok
Empress of the Moon
0 likes
The amount of pain I enjoy is variable. If zero is none and 10 is the worst pain imaginable, I'd say it starts to get less fun around six and by eight it's safeword time. Seeing how much I can endure is good for me, and I like to push myself. I expect punishment to hurt. It's like hot pepper. Some people like it and some don't. A paddle hurts, how a person reacts to it is within the person, not the paddle. My limit is that it not leave bruises that show. I like the feeling of sitting on a well spanked bottom. I'm okay with hands, paddles, hairbrushes, belts, straps, crops, tawses, and floggers and canes if they're used right. I like the feeling of intimacy that I get from a hand, but I also really like straps and belts. Floggers less so, but crops are good too. Why do you ask?

Multi part questions are okay.
[url]http://[/url]
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I was hoping that starting a conversation among submissives (especially those of us who enjoy heated bottoms). All of us feel differently about the amounts and types of pain we enjoy when it's no longer working me to that point of flying above it. Or it's not just about the impact and connection to the Dom then it's enough for me. I would love to be able to set a quantifiable measurement to it but the truth is it is different for me with each experience. I've never been caned and it sounds intense but lol there goes that tingle. LOL, So I'm sure I would not be safewording it right off the bat at least.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
as long as there are no perm marks left I am fine
Lurker
0 likes
5-6, it depends on what's being done
Anything which can seriously hurt is a no-no
Lurker
0 likes
Some pain is very enjoyable..On a scale of 0-10,I would say 5 or6.I'm fine with paddles, biting,pinching,twisting,slapping.Just so long as there arent any permanent marks
Rookie Scribe
0 likes
A a guy, a few hard whacks with a riding crop during missionary sex really adds to the experience, though it can speed things up a bit too much.
colin123
0 likes
My wife likes to tie me down on a bench and spank me, she loves seeing my bum cheeks glow red, if I am really lucky she then pegs me with one of her strap ons. She knows my limits with pain and rarely exceeds them.
Lurker
0 likes
I love pain in sex a lot. Specially tit torture and spanking.
My limit is no blood or permanent mark on body.
1 like
Forgive me if I'm intruding as I'm not a sub.

My rule is I want to hurt, not harm. I'm looking for sensation that potentiates pleasure, not so much that it wipes it out. I've never been with a pain pig, not sure I would want to.

And, as a number of you have said, no blood, no marks that show (we all have to work, after all), no permanent marks of any kind.

That seems consistent across the divide, yes?

An incredibly talented, but modest Polar Bear, often mischievous, but never malicious!

Lurker
0 likes
I enjoy pain during sex as well as after.Biting,pinching,nipple twisting.Not into whips or paddles..Don't leave bruises, blood is ok
Rookie Scribe
1 like
I actually like when there are marks left afterwards. It makes me feel proud to wear bruises or see blood. I prefer grabbing and restraints with slapping and a few whips. I would stop the pain at an 8 but don’t like to upset either
Rookie Scribe
0 likes
My wife really likes it when I smack her on the ass with my hand, sometimes even with a belt. It also gives me great pleasure and I am much more turned on by it. My wife and I are very playful during sex. But I wasn't like that before, and when I had sex with her for the first time, I was very worried and almost ruined everything. The second time, on the advice of a friend, I took red vein kratom to relieve stress and everything went just super. Also, these natural supplements helped me during a hard working week. BTW, have any of you tried taking different supplements before sex?
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I agree with the person who said as long as no permanent marks are left we can try anything hehe
Active Ink Slinger
1 like
I like pain during sex. Spanking is one of my favorites and I choose flogger and paddle over others. Flogger when I feel like playing around and paddle as more serious one, however if it is applied for punishment it would be damn painful!!!

I have only one limit. To be punished in public as anyone can see.
Rookie Scribe
1 like
its a tough call. i do like pain, even if its just pulling my nipples hard when we are out. If he is enjoying it by pushing the boundaries, then i enjoy it. but sometimes, the pain is so intense, its hard to manage.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Pain is a tricky but desirable thing for me. It is always desired at some level, even if that is a bit of nipple torture, but can go all the way up to a very hard paddling or flogging that leaves bruises to be proud of. How much depends on my state of mind, and how much prep my Domme has done. A slow build-up will always have me taking more and more. Bottom line, I seem to always be chasing sub-space, and the situation and play always determines whether I find it or not.
0 likes
Quote by charity69
Subs do you enjoy some pain during sex?
How much 0 - 10
What are your limits on punishment?
Are you ok with hand/paddle/slipper/hairbrush/belt/crop/flogger?
which is your favorite?

Hope multipart questions are ok

Multipart questions are great.

I enjoy some pain. Using the scale that 0 is none and 10 is extreme. Id say I like it at about a 4 for fun and 7 is a good punishment level. Any more is too much for me to handle. I love floggers, paddles, belts and its typically used for pleasure. I dont like crops or canes so they tend to be used for punishments.
Active Ink Slinger
1 like
I love pain and sex. Clamps are a great start bit nipple and clit. I crave to be spanked bare hand, crop or floggers are my favorite, over the knee or secured to something are all hot. I have a high pain threshold just now permanent marks on my body. To make my ass glow cherry red will get me off for sure. I also like to be restrained during sex. It is all good for me.
Marx Sister
0 likes
I have a higher pain tolerance during sex than anyone I've ever spoken with on the subject or have ever slept with, but even I have limits. Long before my limit though, I have to put aside the sexual pleasure and enjoy the pain and the process of enduring and getting through it, which can then throw a lot of fuel on the fire that is my sexual enjoyment. I'm usually bored by any pain that's less than a 4, and between a 6 and 7 is where I am likely to need to switch gears and focus on the pain. I'd agree with others who've said that 8 is more or less the point where I have to stop altogether.

I'm into pretty much whatever tools my partner (whomever that may be in this case) is. Sometimes nipple clamps can be a bit much for me, but they've only ever been unmanageable the time some asshole put alligator clips on my nipples when I didn't strictly know better. Floggers are probably my favorite where impact is concerned. I don't like paddles, cricket bats, or slippers, but that's all purely based in the imagery associated with it. Legitimate whips, cats o'nine tails, and similar are wonderful as long as whomever is holding them knows how to cause me sufficient pain without injuring me. I can be tied to myself, tied to a pole, or locked in some medieval/renaissance style stocks.

Just because the title of this thread does ask about "subs' views" It may be worth noting that I'm about as switchy as it gets, so I'm perfectly happy to be on the other side of things as well.
My Featured Stories
The Snowglobe Conspiracy – Solving a great mystery | There Is No Butterfly – Time Travel competition entry | Incurable Arousal – Most viewed | Toxic, But Not Sinister – Mutual loathing at its finest | You Were – An experience in the second person | Desiderium – A scattering of lovers
1 like

When a Dominant Alpha Male Stud with an enormous and thick erection gets hard-core and sweaty, thrusting full measure and balls deep – that kind of pain that no man should have to suffer from another man – stretching your body to beyond the limits of your endurance.  How much can you suffer – how hot and horny must you be?

**Smile, it's free therapy**
0 likes

I'm a fan of biting and scratching. More than that is a no for me though.

XGX

❤️

Southern Charmer
1 like

If I'm with the right person, I enjoy a little pain.

As a sub, if I give them the go-ahead that means I trust them not to go past my limits. Where are my limits? We'll find them together because I will do things for one person that would never do for another.

So I did a thing with leftlingula... 😈 Naughty people, I'm not talking about that. We wrote a story together! I'm very proud of what we've done and we would love for you to read it. It's about a husband and wife remembering who they are together. The fire, their passion, their love, her need to submit to him, and his need to dominate her. All rolled into one beautiful connection. It all started with one simple word...
Nightshade Part 1

Nightshade: Part 2

Rookie Scribe
0 likes

I'm a 7/10, I would guess. Caged and teased and the pain from straining I get pleasure from. The being bound, I like raw scratchy rope or metal cuffs. The I get overly excited when punished with a crop or floggers. My ecstasy is out of this world. I also love pinwheels and clothes pins and electro shock.

Rookie Scribe
0 likes

I like about an 8. I love having my nipples bit, and clamps are good! We had a riding crop that my wife was real good with. She used it on my balls, cock and ass.

My wife would always take me almost to my limits. Only once with a good leather paddle did I have to ask her to stop. She just hit me wrong.

Advanced Wordsmith
0 likes

For me it depends on how horny I am. But like said by others already, no visible marks or blood.

I like to be restrained… have my ass spanked until burning red (preferably by a strong hand)…clamps on my nipples…pinched…pulled…have my hair pulled when being (mouth) fucked…

Active Ink Slinger
0 likes

This scale entirely depends on the person, their motivations, and experience giving pain.

An experienced person can take me to a 10 and I prefer a flogger. An inexperienced person is using only their hand and gets a 3 max from me.

Limits easy, no friggen rope. I'm not dealing with your shitty rope burn thank you. Use silk. Seriously.

"A dirty book is rarely dusty"