How-To: Fend off abusive/fake "Dominants"

last reply
11 replies
1.7k views
0 watchers
0 likes
Lurker
0 likes
Just about everyone in the lifestyle has been approached by at LEAST one fake or abusive Dominant. If you havent, you are in the small few and are very lucky. Today, I had an encounter on fetlife.com where I was approached by a "Dominant and Master" that goes by the name of AthamayVamp. He is in Fresno, California. He has harassed every female that resides there. I finally got it as well. The conversation is light until you make then mad. For me, I have clearly stated on my profile I am Owned. Unfortunately, that doesn't mean anything to these guys. He asked for a threesome. Knowing the rules and stipulations of another Dominant approaching a submissive that is Owned is a BIG No-No, I called him out on it. I told him no, and that he obviously doesn't know what he is doing if he approaches an Owned submissive first. Well, apparently that means I am a whore. A wannabe. A slut. A bad bitch for not respecting a Dominant. The easiest way to deal with that is either block him immediately and take the chance if them making a new profile to continue to harass you, or do what I did. Play on their ego. Make them block you. No harm done as long as You do not give personal information away.
To all s-types: WE ARE NOT A DOORMAT FOR ANY DOMINANT TO USE AS THEY PLEASE. YOU ARE TO BE RESPECTED WITH EVERY BREATH YOU HAVE. Any Dominant can tie you up and give you a good orgasm. But a true Dominant EARNS your respect, and doesn't DEMAND it the moment they start talking to you.
To all D-types: YOU ARE TO BE RESPECTED. But, you do not have the right to demand anything of a submissive that is NOT yours. If they have a collar, they are to be treated as if they are married. You have a right to respect, but you do not have a right to belittle a submissive just because "they are lower than you".
Wild at Heart
0 likes
Maybe if your owner was taking care of business at home you wouldn't be mistaken for whorin' in Fresno. Get a real Owner that knows what they are doing when it comes to making you learn your place. One that will strike fear in the hearts of other Doms instead of creating this come steal my bitch environment. Your owner has a lot to learn about the lifestyle.
Lurker
0 likes
Quote by Magical_felix
Maybe if your owner was taking care of business at home you wouldn't be mistaken for whorin' in Fresno. Get a real Owner that knows what they are doing when it comes to making you learn your place. One that will strike fear in the hearts of other Doms instead of creating this come steal my bitch environment. Your owner has a lot to learn about the lifestyle.

It is called a long distance relationship. I am not "whorin'" as You put it. And maybe you are one of those who wishes all subs now down to them as well. Learn to talk to a human being instead of playing god almighty from your computer. My Domme is a Damn good Domme. Learn respect before you open your mouth. All you did was embarrass yourself, sir.
Lurker
0 likes
Quote by Magical_felix

lol...The "lifestyle"? No one says that.

You don't sound like you know anything of what a real DOMME's purpose truly is.

You sound like a Forum Troll.
Wild at Heart
0 likes
Quote by AshSlave1995

It is called a long distance relationship. I am not "whorin'" as You put it. And maybe you are one of those who wishes all subs now down to them as well. Learn to talk to a human being instead of playing god almighty from your computer. My Domme is a Damn good Domme. Learn respect before you open your mouth. All you did was embarrass yourself, sir.

Ha! No wonder you're shaking your ass all over Fresno. A long distance master... puhlease. As I suspected, not taking care of it at home.
Wild at Heart
0 likes
Quote by ivanka_simkiewisz

I travel to England and visit with my Mistress every month. Been doing that for the past 11 years.

The lifestyle you talk of didn't start as one who humiliates another in public, nor did a Master or Mistress feel as though they were superior to their pets.

That isn't the purpose of a DOMME. Their purpose isn't their own self-centered ego, but they are only there to help others to find their most inner desires,
and help them in the ways that their pets feel comfortable exploring.

Any great DOMME was once a pet themselves. I've never seen a DOMME who had never been a pet that was any good at all,
and all had mis-beliefs of what their true role is supposed to be.

My Mistress is their to help me, and then after, be my friend. That is what any great DOMME is all about. Not what you think at all.

You actually sound just like one of those, want to be fake DOMMES.

I know exactly what the lifestyle is about, and the bad fakes out there that aren't worth to have me service them.
You don't sound like anyone who would make a good DOMME, at least the way you're thinking about it now.

I suppose you think that a SLUT is better than a WHORE too?...dontknow

When the first will steal your money, and could care less about you, or anything but her own satisfaction,
as opposed to the later who is honest, caring about her lovers, and provides a well needed service to a community.

I don't mean to sound so harsh toward you, but aren't you really being that way to Ashslave1995.
You know if she cares for her DOMME, that what you said would hurt her feelings don't you?

I myself would have responded very much differently if you had talked about my Mistress, who you don't even know, and can't possibly know about.

Really? That's funny because you don't look much older than 23 in "your" pictures on your profile, guy.

Lol
Lurker
0 likes
Quote by Magical_felix

Ha! No wonder you're shaking your ass all over Fresno. A long distance master... puhlease. As I suspected, not taking care of it at home.

All you are showing is your immature thinking. And, I am only with Her. Now, how about you go get a hand job done so you can shut the fuck up, dude?
Wild at Heart
0 likes
Quote by AshSlave1995

All you are showing is your immature thinking. And, I am only with Her. Now, how about you go get a hand job done so you can shut the fuck up, dude?

Are you offering? I usually don't step one foot into Fresno but I'll make an exception for a handy.
Lurker
0 likes
Quote by Magical_felix

Are you offering? I usually don't step one foot into Fresno but I'll make an exception for a handy.

Ha! As if! I bet I couldn't even wrap a single finger around it and I'm pretty sure your dick is smaller than your brain is. How about you just shut up now?
Lurker
0 likes
Quote by IMPÜRETHOUGHTS

BDSM is a lifestyle.

Yes it is. One that I cannot seem to bring myself to leave.
Lurker
0 likes
Do you think it's okay to post their personal information on here though? Would you like it if he did the same thing about you? You should report him to the mods/admins over there though.

Thanks for the chuckles.

The only claim to fame this troll has is being rude to about every fifth person of the site. One can't expect any other behavior from someone obviously so infantile. Because all he does is harass everyone.