Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

One of my favorite things to do - erotic photography of my wife. Our story.

last reply
4 replies
1.1k views
0 watchers
0 likes
Advanced Wordsmith
0 likes
This is just something I felt like sharing, because it's fun to do, and therefore also fun to talk about. Feel free to make of this thread what you will...

(There wasn't much activity on the thread, so I deleted it. But if this is a topic you'd enjoy discussing, reach out and we can have some fun with it.)
Advanced Wordsmith
0 likes
Really hoping for some conversation on this topic. I'll leave the original post up for a couple more days, but after that I'll probably take it down.

Now's the time to have fun.
Rainbow Warrior
0 likes
There was no gradual progression or reluctance involved in our erotic photography. My boyfriend took up photography in college specifically because I was already modeling nude for other photographers and art students at the university, and he wanted to shoot me creatively as a way to hone his photographic skills (and get to know me better, of course). I did do lingerie to an extent, but most of our pictures were done with me nude in natural settings, woods, waterfalls, abandoned school houses, warehouses, or anywhere that presented an interesting backdrop to photographing me in the nude. I never did slutty outfits, nor used dildoes etc. They were tasteful nudes, but our location shots and studio shoots both often led to sex, as I was made up to look as sexy as possible.
Advanced Wordsmith
0 likes
Quote by BethanyFrasier
There was no gradual progression or reluctance involved in our erotic photography. My boyfriend took up photography in college specifically because I was already modeling nude for other photographers and art students at the university, and he wanted to shoot me creatively as a way to hone his photographic skills (and get to know me better, of course). I did do lingerie to an extent, but most of our pictures were done with me nude in natural settings, woods, waterfalls, abandoned school houses, warehouses, or anywhere that presented an interesting backdrop to photographing me in the nude. I never did slutty outfits, nor used dildoes etc. They were tasteful nudes, but our location shots and studio shoots both often led to sex, as I was made up to look as sexy as possible.

Sounds like you are/were on a much different path than my wife and I. In our case, it's been a bit of a journey of discovery, using art and photography to draw out a certain eroticism that had, before that, been either submerged or hidden. That was the point I was trying to get across with my post - to illustrate where that journey had taken us lately. I appreciate the artistic nude photo as much as anybody, but my purpose in posting was to see if my description of our journey would perhaps draw out some others who had been on a similar path.

I am interested by the apparent distinction you drew to your work as 'tasteful nudes'. Because after all, what is 'tasteful'? I've been shooting my wife in a wide range of styles over the years, and I freely acknowledge that our most recent work is intended to be extremely erotic.