Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Hello I'm getting tired of wearing jeans because I have a big cock and it's hard

last reply
34 replies
3.0k views
0 watchers
0 likes
Rookie Scribe
0 likes
Hello I'm getting tired of wearing jeans because I have a big cock and it's hard
Her Royal Spriteness
0 likes
Stop wearing jeans. problem solved. i know, i'm amazing, right?

You can’t truly call yourself peaceful unless you are capable of violence. If you’re not capable of violence, you’re not peaceful. You’re harmless.

Cryptic Vigilante
0 likes
My practical and efficient disposition would advise you to avoid extraneous words and simply use stripped-down sentences regarding whatever it is you wish to express.

There, I'm feeling generous:

"I have a big cock and it's hard."
Cryptic Vigilante
0 likes
Quote by sprite
Stop wearing jeans. problem solved. i know, i'm amazing, right?

You didn't just advise a horny newcomer to parade around without his pants?

Sprite...
Rainbow Warrior
0 likes
Most jeans have zippers or buttons in front. Just undo them and let it hang out. Why do I have to think of everything?
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Get bigger jeans!

God Empress of Lush
0 likes
I have a large pair of scissors that will soon solve your problem.

22 February 2024 - How about a quick plug for one of my filthiest recent stories? It's all in the title - Naked Pool Party Swingers | Lush Stories Please read, comment and maybe give it a ❤️ - or even a⭐ if you really enjoy it! Thank you! Annie xxx

Detention Seeker
0 likes
Wear a bag of ice tied around it with a skirt
Υπηρέτης της Αφροδίτης
0 likes
The tone of some of these threads is pathetic and utterly pointless bullshit.
In the world's harsh wear and tear many a very sincere attachment is slowly obliterated.

Είμαι ταξιδιώτης τόσο στο χρόνο όσο και στο διάστημα
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Make a time machine - go back in time and have your mom mate with a irish man. It worked from my mom and me
Big-haired Bitch
0 likes
Submitting this thread for Lush canonization.

I know it's early in the game, but I know a classic when I see it.

░P░U░S░S░Y░ ░I░N░ ░B░I░O░

Fancy Schmancy
0 likes
Quote by Dani
Submitting this thread for Lush canonization.

I know it's early in the game, but I know a classic when I see it.

On the mantle, right next to the clit-fart thread
Big-haired Bitch
0 likes
Quote by thegamer

If your erection persists for more than 4 hours, call the number on the back of the box.

░P░U░S░S░Y░ ░I░N░ ░B░I░O░

Lurker
0 likes
I wonder where he keeps his brains!!
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by KindOfHeart
I wonder where he keeps his brains!!

Now that could be the opposite problem there.
Candyland Kitten
0 likes
Like when you try to scratch your ankle and you end up scratching your penis. That must suck balls. Well, assuming someone can get at them.
Site administrator
0 likes
Strap it to your waist.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
If you must keep a cock in your jeans then you should allow it room to breathe and wander freely.
Obviously you didn't and now it is dead which is probably why it has gone hard. I believe the technical term is Rigor Mortis.
Don't worry though, it will soften in time and you will be able to pluck it.
Unless, of course it smells, in which case it has begun to decompose and you should remove it from your jeans immediately and dispose of the carcass.

You see? I can write crap too!
WooHoo!!!! 27,000 views! Could I dare to hope for a famous story...

https://www.lushstories.com/stories/milf/the-runner.aspx
Lurker
0 likes
It is because of the cock who wanted to become a bull. You know, just like a cock and bull story.
Gravelly-Voiced Fucker
0 likes
I feel your pain.
Site administrator
0 likes
Quote by Annamagique
If you must keep a cock in your jeans then you should allow it room to breathe and wander freely.
Obviously you didn't and now it is dead which is probably why it has gone hard. I believe the technical term is Rigor Mortis.
Don't worry though, it will soften in time and you will be able to pluck it.
Unless, of course it smells, in which case it has begun to decompose and you should remove it from your jeans immediately and dispose of the carcass.

You see? I can write crap too!

Thats Ewwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww!... likely explaination however smile.
Lurker
0 likes
Ok ok so your HUNG for a field mouse.... bwahaha
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Let's amputate.
For generations our ancestors fought proudly as warriors against the Jedi. Reclaim our armored past for an unending future.
Forum Kan-Guru
0 likes
Quote by Dani

If your erection persists for more than 4 hours, call the number on the back of the box.

Actually, depending on the cause, a guy should be seeking medical attention at the four hour mark, as permanent scarring can occur. So, OP, take your issue to the emergency room (wearing loose pants if that's easier). They can treat it for you, quite possibly by ""aspiration of blood from the corpus cavernosum" (hint: that involves a big needle in your "big cock"). Then you should be able to wear jeans comfortably again.

You're welcome.
Awesome Lady
0 likes
A few ideas:

#1 - just hold it

#2 work at reducing it, but be careful not to cut off anything really important

#3 Have it relocated

#4 Don't worry about it - it will find it's way