You know you're a Lush veteran when...

last reply
45 replies
3.3k views
0 watchers
0 likes
Ungovernable
0 likes
You received your third row of badges? your first RR, etc.?

You made it through your first month/year/more?

You’ve ordered your first shot at Rumplations?

You can use your Block button in your sleep?

Replies can be straight, or not. Have at it!
Rainbow Warrior
0 likes
Nicola black boxes you.
Rainbow Warrior
0 likes
Magical Felix attacks you.
Rainbow Warrior
0 likes
Sprite sends you a FR.
Lurker
0 likes
When you're impatient for a new comp to be announced or for the overdue results of the one just ended to be announced.
Lurker
0 likes
When you've seen every non-political argument on the forums (about voting, recommended reads, competition rules, terms of service) several times before.
Fancy Schmancy
0 likes
Oh, it's just another penis picture . . .
"insensitive prick!" – Danielle Algo
0 likes
Remember Derek (anyone knows what happened to him?)

===  Not ALL LIVES MATTER until BLACK LIVES MATTER  ===

Gravelly-Voiced Fucker
0 likes
Quote by BethanyFrasier

When, after several attacks, you no longer notice or care when MF attacks you, THEN you are a veteran.

Also, knowing to stay away from any thread with the word "Trump" in t.
0 likes
Quote by Verbal
When, after several attacks, you no longer notice or care when MF attacks you, THEN you are a veteran.

Drama queens can not be veterans?

Southern Charmer
0 likes
Quote by LaylaJune
Oh, it's just another penis picture . . .

This made me giggle, cause it's true.

I wrote a Taboo story with WannabeWordsmith. I think it's great and would love for you to read it. Blank Canvas 1 I'm excited! Blank Canvas 2 is now out!

Fancy Schmancy
0 likes
Quote by MollyDoll

This made me giggle, cause it's true.

I KNOW!!!!!
Fancy Schmancy
0 likes
Quote by MovingOn14
When you don't post a story in over a year .... and you still think you can win the next competition!

Hello, Joe - nice to see you!
Sarcastic Coffee Aficionado
0 likes
You know you're a Lush veteran when ....

Lush rewards you with the "Veteran" badge.

or ....

you've truly seen it all .... the craziest, the madly in loves, the fights that go in cycles, the return of someone you knew 8 years ago, and how some stories sound similar to something you wrote /read 8 years ago. lol

the phrase "been there, done that" is something you actually can say with your time on Lush.

Van
Cryptic Vigilante
0 likes
Quote by noll
Remember Derek (anyone knows what happened to him?)

If you're referring to Dpw, I don't believe he left for any particular reason; he most likely just slowly deserted out of boredom (which is understandable). We used to exchange occasional PMs and he never mentioned anything specific about it.

Anyway, you know you're a Lush veteran when...

- More than 90% of everything you've ever written in English happens to be observable on this website

- You were there to celebrate Sprite's 10,000th post (it actually happened in one of my threads back in 2013)

- You remember having a vibrant conversation with DirtyMartini (aww, I can be sensitive too, ya know)

- You've encountered at least 3 men who look exactly like Nick Auger, and 3 women who look exactly like Tiffany Taylor. Bonus points if you've spotted someone who's [s]dumb[/s] gullible enough to have two of them as their visible Friends (which I did myself).

- You've seen a video of me ejaculating an enormous amount of cum all over myself (which, believe it or not, was publicly available during my first 2 weeks here). In my defense, I thought that these things were a lot more common here than they turned out to be, haha.

- Sexual conversations have become so natural for you that ardently discussing about anal-toys with one of your female friends is perfectly adequate and mundane, but then you feel a little invasive for asking where the hell she's from (happened to me for real, haha).

- While revisiting other forums that you used to participate into (bodybuilding.com in my case), you instinctively become enraged whenever someone posts pictures of kids, but then shamelessly post pictures of naked women all over the goddamn place yourself (again, happened to me for real, haha).
Cryptic Vigilante
0 likes
Quote by BethanyFrasier

Quote by Verbal

I guess I became a veteran within a week of being here then.
Sarcastic Coffee Aficionado
0 likes
Quote by SereneProdigy

I guess I became a veteran within a week of being here then.

haha! indeed!

Van
Υπηρέτης της Αφροδίτης
0 likes
I suppose when you grow tired, cynical , bitter and twisted by years of virtual Mediocrity,
In the world's harsh wear and tear many a very sincere attachment is slowly obliterated.

Είμαι ταξιδιώτης τόσο στο χρόνο όσο και στο διάστημα
0 likes
... when, on multiple occasions, you've seen NymphWriter try to suck up to the mods by essentially repeating whatever they said

Detention Seeker
0 likes
You arrive off of a Holiday that didn't have any connection to wifi & the Doctor tells you your suffering deep depresion
0 likes
When trolls no longer bother you, and you stop worrying about how fair or unfair the mods are (that's mostly the newbies with less than 100 posts, though) Except for me, of course....it took me longer to learn

I have three famous stories, 2 recommended reads and have come in the top ten in two competitions~ Come in and make yourself at home.

0 likes
~You have more badges than pieces posted, and you start to obsess about keeping the ratio roughly equal
~You skip past forum post titles scrolling across the home page because of spelling errors...or...
~You click on those aforementioned horrible titles just to see how awful the original posting happens to be
~Your "blocked" list is several times over in number with regards to your "friends" list

And most importantly...

~You truly appreciate the efforts and extraordinary time and dedication required of the mod team
~You understand that server farms and bandwidth are not things that come for free
Want to spend some time wallowing in a Recommended Read? Pick one! Or two! Or seven!

Site administrator
0 likes
When a member in the chat room has a cup of tea waiting for you when you join.
Lurker
0 likes
When you have this on your wall?

Unicorn Wrangler
0 likes
Quote by BethanyFrasier

He does that after your first post on a good day unless he's been suspended again.

Quote by Verbal

Or you just block his sorry, stupid ass. Then he no longer matters.

Quote by noll
... when, on multiple occasions, you've seen NymphWriter try to suck up to the mods by essentially repeating whatever they said

Compared to your own version of sucking up Noll? Or are you trying to be the new Magical_Felix? Either way, you can go self-fornicate.
Lurker
0 likes
When you have more than two stories rejected
0 likes
Quote by elude

When you have this on your wall?

But my birthday is not on the 16th of June.

0 likes
Quote by NymphWriter
Compared to your own version of sucking up Noll? Or are you trying to be the new Magical_Felix? Either way, you can go self-fornicate.

Sucking up to the mods is not really a thing I associate with Jack. But maybe that's not what you're trying to say.
Anyway, if I could self-fornicate I'd probably have no need to get on here.

Unicorn Wrangler
0 likes
Quote by noll
Sucking up to the mods is not really a thing I associate with Jack. But maybe that's not what you're trying to say.
Anyway, if I could self-fornicate I'd probably have no need to get on here.

Clearly you need to learn some reading comprehension skills. Either way Hoover, you should try to figure out a way to self-fornicate... and if that's too complicated for you... then just go fuck yourself.