last reply
0 replies
1.5k views
0 watchers
0 likes
Cryptic Vigilante
0 likes
Review: CalExotics L'Amour Desire Vibrator

This is a toy that I've bought a while ago to keep at my place, so that my girlfriend would have a regular vibrator at hand when she comes to my apartment without the need to carry her own expensive toys every time. The complete name is CalExotics L'Amour Desire: CalExotics is the brand (short for California Exotic Novelties), L'Amour is the line, Desire is the specific model.

It's usually available for $20-30 on Amazon, though I bought it on sale myself for even lower than that at my favorite online sex-shop (pinkcherry.ca). I had spotted this toy many times before online and also noticed the numerous positive reviews, but both my girlfriend and myself were still tremendously shocked at how this relatively inexpensive vibrator could be of such great quality.

Here are the complete specifications:

Length: 8.5"
Insertable Length: 6.5"
Girth: 4.75" at largest point
Width: 2.5" at largest point
Materials: Silicone
7 powerful functions of vibration, pulsation, and escalation
Battery: 2 x AA Batteries
Special Features: Waterproof, Multi-Function, Temperature Sensitive, Hypoallergenic, Phthalate Free
Color: Purple

And here's what it looks like in my own hand to gauge its size (I'm an average-sized man with average-sized hands, for the record):

As you can see, it's inherently a pretty standard vibrator: just a cock-shaped toy of moderate (yet appreciable) size. The insertable portion is 6.5 x 4.75 inches, which would still be considered 'average' by most dick-standards. Does it have any special feature worth mentioning, you might ask? Well no, not in the slightest actually. However, it neither has any flaws whatsoever and would pretty much score a 10/10 on every of its attributes (ie. material, power, noise, battery usage, function, versatility, etc.).

In short, if you're looking for a simple yet extremely reliable/versatile vibrator, I'd dare say that this is a perfect purchase for you. It can be used in practically every way imaginable: as a regular internal vibrator, as a clit massager, you can even turn it off entirely and simply use it as a conventional dildo for some nice in-and-out fucking motion. This is especially interesting if you're traveling and can only carry a limited baggage of sex-toys, or for young girls on a budget who'd love to experiment with many different techniques/sensations before investing into a more expensive niche-toy suitable to their own personal preferences (eg. clit-massager, g-spot stimulator, high-quality silicone dildo, etc.).

Really, there isn't much more to tell about this toy other than to reaffirm how surprisingly outstanding it is for the price: it's made of soft high-quality silicone, the power is more than impressive, it's virtually silent, the 7 modes of vibrations are creative and varied, it has a nice give to it while still being pleasurably firm, it feels extremely strong and robust. By holding it in our hands or playing around with it, both my girlfriend and myself agreed that it could easily pass for a $80-100 vibrator. If you don't trust me on that, simply buy it yourself and report your findings here: I'd be pretty damn surprised if you could find any major flaw to this toy.

Hope you enjoyed and feel free to ask questions!