last reply
27 replies
3.2k views
0 watchers
0 likes
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
0 likes
I assume that the question is whether anyone has gotten knocked up while swinging. I would suggest that anyone engaging in such activities should be using multiple levels of birth control because finding out who is the Dad could only be settled by genetic testing and explaining why could be a bit ... revealing. OTOH, if it's consensual swinging, both partners should be in the in know so it might not have the ramifications of getting knocked up by an affair. Wouldn't be pretty, but maybe more manageable since the male partner would already know what was going on.
Rainbow Warrior
0 likes
Not yet! Keeps fingers crossed. (...but not my legs! lol)
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by seeker4
I assume that the question is whether anyone has gotten knocked up while swinging. I would suggest that anyone engaging in such activities should be using multiple levels of birth control because finding out who is the Dad could only be settled by genetic testing and explaining why could be a bit ... revealing. OTOH, if it's consensual swinging, both partners should be in the in know so it might not have the ramifications of getting knocked up by an affair. Wouldn't be pretty, but maybe more manageable since the male partner would already know what was going on.

Just a little FYI. We have been in the swinging lifestyle for almost 37 years. In our circles, and the general consciences throughout the swinging community is, If it's not consensual swinging, it's cheating. Also most do protect against unwanted pregnancy. We have a private swing group and when one of our couples wants to get pregnant they refrain from exchanging partners.

Brandie
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I lost the ability to get pregnant due to a motorcycle Vs a beer truck accident near my 12 birthday. I think the freedom of not having to worry about getting pregnant had a lot to do with me jumping into the lifestyle with both feet. Oh hell it was my whole body.

Brandie
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
It would have been a catastrophic failure of the pill if I had.
The Linebacker
0 likes
That's a baby making machine if I ever saw one.

The Bee's Knees
0 likes
thanks for the heads up. one more apparatus to avoid on the playground.

Say. Her. Name.

Lurker
0 likes
Swinging love to try that
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I know someone who has.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by kiera
No, I got pregnant the old fashioned way.

Met a man at a family reunion?
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
If you are trying swinging, you are usually having enough sex that the likelihood of it happening during the swinging event is small.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I'm very picky when it comes to my sex partners, so I don't know if I could swing.
Her Royal Spriteness
0 likes
Quote by kiera
No, I got pregnant the old fashioned way.

blow job?

You can’t truly call yourself peaceful unless you are capable of violence. If you’re not capable of violence, you’re not peaceful. You’re harmless.

Rookie Scribe
0 likes
Quote by NOLAHotGal

Just a little FYI. We have been in the swinging lifestyle for almost 37 years. In our circles, and the general consciences throughout the swinging community is, If it's not consensual swinging, it's cheating. Also most do protect against unwanted pregnancy. We have a private swing group and when one of our couples wants to get pregnant they refrain from exchanging partners.

Brandie

Exactly.
Her Royal Spriteness
0 likes
Quote by kiera

kissing

*sighs* we're gonna have to have a little talk about the birds and the bees one of these days...

You can’t truly call yourself peaceful unless you are capable of violence. If you’re not capable of violence, you’re not peaceful. You’re harmless.

Short Arse Brit
0 likes
Quote by sprite

*sighs* we're gonna have to have a little talk about the birds and the bees one of these days...

Cool coz Giorgia and I saw a big bird today, we think it was an Eagle but we're not sure. Not seen a bee in a while, I think it's too cold for them now.
The Duchess of Tart

Please check out my new story, co-written with the amazing Wilful.

https://www.lushstories.com/stories/straight-sex/long-time-coming.aspx

And my latest poem, The Temptation.

https://www.lushstories.com/stories/erotic-poems/the-temptation.aspx
Her Royal Spriteness
0 likes
Quote by kiera

Cool coz Giorgia and I saw a big bird today, we think it was an Eagle but we're not sure. Not seen a bee in a while, I think it's too cold for them now.

i mention how much i love you, lately?

Her Royal Spriteness
0 likes
Quote by kiera

Are you trying to get me pregnant??

you've done your bit - think it's my turn.

Her Royal Spriteness
0 likes
Quote by Smoocher

... YEP ... this is gonna be an interesting show

setting up a webcam - www.twostraightgirlsdoingthenasty.com

Rookie Scribe
0 likes
Wish I could say I have gotten a lady pregnant be it by swinging or group sex.ZVMhduGKmYSqSCGn