Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Wrestling is my life. Cut a Promo on me. Attitude Era style. We're Main Eventing Wrestlemania. Go hard, on me.

last reply
4 replies
0 watchers
0 likes
Mana wahine
0 likes
And the point of starting this thread is.................?

Oh I got it, this is a place to have intelligent conversations. Righto.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Believe it or not, Attitude Era wrestling isn't the be-all, end-all, and WWE will never be on the top of my wrestling promotion heap. Vinnie's clinched that. Although he was terrible at business, Paul Heyman's ECW will always be my choice. That's why you hear "ECW" chants to this day. It was awesome and everybody who was smart knew it.
For generations our ancestors fought proudly as warriors against the Jedi. Reclaim our armored past for an unending future.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by CrazyKay
Believe it or not, Attitude Era wrestling isn't the be-all, end-all, and WWE will never be on the top of my wrestling promotion heap. Vinnie's clinched that. Although he was terrible at business, Paul Heyman's ECW will always be my choice. That's why you hear "ECW" chants to this day. It was awesome and everybody who was smart knew it.

I agree Heyman was better, Vince needs to let HHH take over.
Bullet Club For Life
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Here's some real wrestling. Joseph, a Penn State freshman, pins 2 time national champ Martinez in the NCAA finals at 165. Best match of the year.