Login

Naming the O

last reply
35 replies
2.3k views
0 watchers
0 likes
0 likes
There's one I call a No-gasm. It's when you're nearly there. It's gonna be awesome. And then, all of a sudden, without any thunderous pleasure, you're post-orgasm. Ugh.

There's also the Oops-gasm. It's where you don't really think you're going to get anywhere and there's almost no build. Then, suddenly...coming. I had an ex-boy who oops-gasmed occasionally.

Along the same lines, there's the Gotta-get-a-gasm (Say that fast!) when foreplay is not necessary and orgasm happens almost as soon as stimulation.

Do you have any names for orgasms or orgasm-types? If not, want to make up some?
Her Royal Spriteness
0 likes
I always get Burque-gasms when reading your stories.

You can’t truly call yourself peaceful unless you are capable of violence. If you’re not capable of violence, you’re not peaceful. You’re harmless.

0 likes
Quote by sprite
I always get Burque-gasms when reading your stories.

Ooo! I LIKE that one!
0 likes
Slow-gasm - you build and build and build and build and somehow, finally, eventually, an orgasm happens but it takes a lot of patience.
0 likes
Related closely to the snore-gasm, I suspect. You fall asleep long before you actually climax.

Kiera

Then there's the Roar-gasm, which comes on so strong you sound like a lion.
0 likes
Well, then, there HAS to be a More-gasm. Where the first one just doesn't take the edge off.

Hi Kiera!
0 likes
How about the whoregasm? Makes a client think they've actually pleasured you. Lol.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
What do you call it when your legs are totally useless after an intense orgasm?
Ungovernable
0 likes
Or a floor-gasm, for those times you just can't make it to the bed?
0 likes
Quote by 69Kisses96
What do you call it when your legs are totally useless after an intense orgasm?

A no-go-gasm? ('cause you ain't going anywhere) ;)
Lurker
0 likes
Quote by Burquette

A no-go-gasm? ('cause you ain't going anywhere) ;)

the oh-no-gasm, when you think you're keeping yourself successfully on the edge, but you fail?
Lurker
0 likes
the score-gasm, when you go out specifically looking to get laid, and you do...

the outdoor-gasm (self-explanatory)

the chore-gasm, when you haven't had sex in a while, and don't really want it, but you know your partner will get increasingly whiny...

the matador-gasm, when you go into bullfighting just because you know it will help get you laid...

This is fun. I should stop, because I could be here all night...
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Shore-gasm, making love on the beach!
For generations our ancestors fought proudly as warriors against the Jedi. Reclaim our armored past for an unending future.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by Burquette
Well, then, there HAS to be a More-gasm. Where the first one just doesn't take the edge off.

Hi Kiera!

Yes there is, it's called the Multi Gasm. The way mine happens is the build up to the first orgasmic explosion. As it almost subsides another wave begins. This one peaks a little higher than the first one. Then again just before it subsides a third wave of orgasmic bliss begins and peaks even higher. It is usually on the third or forth wave that I begin to squirt. Three to four waves is most common with me, but I have had up to six waves then squirt.

It is really great to be with Hubbie, Steven, or one of my other regular fuck buddies, We know each other so well. Which buttons to push and when. What to say and when, etc, etc. Often Hubbie will offers me to guys at the swing club that are total strangers. That rush alone is an Almost Gasm.

Some are not great lovers, even though they will tell you they are. But the club's atmosphere, being offered to a stranger, and having an audience watch as I service him is enough to replace his quick attempt at foreplay. So when he fucks me it will trigger a good orgasm. If he begins to slow down while I'm in the middle of my first wave, I will begin to scream, "NO, DON'T STOP, DON"T STOP, FUCK ME, FUCK ME HARDER, YES, YES FUCK ME HARDER."

Then we get a compounded name, as Sneeker4, you big handsome gorilla you, mentioned a Roar Gasm. When combined with the need for a Multi Gasm, it becomes a Roaring-Multi Gasm.

There is also the Grandest Gasm. When the orgasms are so intense, strong and long lasting that you almost or do pass out.

Brandie
Detention Seeker
0 likes
Oral-Gasm the moment you swallow his joy juices
Gravelly-Voiced Fucker
0 likes
Slow-gasm. One of those slow-building but ultimately epic orgasms.

Glow-gasm. So intense you and your partner glow afterward.

Flo-gasm. An orgasm from fantasizing about that extremely annoying spokes-woman from the Progressive insurance commercials.

Throw-gasm. So wild you end up throwing out your back. Familiar to us older members of Lush. smile
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by kylie_kained
Oral-Gasm the moment you swallow his joy juices

I have those two!!! Do you cum when giving a blow job without any other stimulation. That might make a good forum question.

Brandie
0 likes
Quote by NOLAHotGal

Yes there is, it's called the Multi Gasm. The way mine happens is the build up to the first orgasmic explosion. As it almost subsides another wave begins. This one peaks a little higher than the first one. Then again just before it subsides a third wave of orgasmic bliss begins and peaks even higher. It is usually on the third or forth wave that I begin to squirt. Three to four waves is most common with me, but I have had up to six waves then squirts.

It is really great to be with Hubbie, Steven, or one of my other regular fuck buddies, as we know each other well. Often Hubbie will offers me to guys at the swing club. Some are not that great of a lover. The club atmosphere, being offered to a stranger, and having an audience watch as I service him is enough to trigger a great orgasm. If he begins to slow down while I'm in the middle of my first wave, I will begin to scream, "NO DON'T STOP, DON"T STOP, FUCK ME, FUCK ME HARDER, YES, YES FUCK ME HARDER."

Then we get a compounded name. A Roaring-Multi Gasm.

Brandie

OMG...I want to live one of your memories. I wouldn't have the moxie to live it out in real life but I would love to have the experience.... and the orgasm (s).
0 likes
How about an Our-gasm. When you come at the same time as your partner!
0 likes
Quote by Verbal

Throw-gasm. So wild you end up throwing out your back. Familiar to us older members of Lush. smile

I love you (like a brother).
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
The bore-gasm, when you're fucking my ex-wife (For a moment, I thought I hurt her - she MOVED)!
0 likes
Quote by browncoffee
How about the whoregasm? Makes a client think they've actually pleasured you. Lol.

AKA, the Faked-for-Funds-Gasm. ;)
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by Burquette

Ooo! I LIKE that one!

I like the one that gives them to her, so there! Garlands to you too, for the terrific avatars!
Forum Kan-Guru
0 likes
How about the Thor-gasm, when you're pretending to be your favourite Marvel character? No? Might just be me then
Short Arse Brit
0 likes
Quote by PhilU
How about the Thor-gasm, when you're pretending to be your favourite Marvel character? No? Might just be me then

It's not just you. I would love a Thor-gasm.

Hi Phil

How about a Super-gasm? The one's everybody has when they are fantasising about Henry Cavill?
The Duchess of Tart

Please check out my new story, co-written with the amazing Wilful.

https://www.lushstories.com/stories/straight-sex/long-time-coming.aspx

And my latest poem, The Temptation.

https://www.lushstories.com/stories/erotic-poems/the-temptation.aspx
0 likes
Quote by Dancewithme

I like the one that gives them to her, so there! Garlands to you too, for the terrific avatars!

From me to you!
0 likes
For the multiple-achievers among us... the four-gasm?
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I've always been fond of the CAR-gasm.

That's when you can't wait to get home, pull into a parking lot and get each other off (by whatever means appropriate).

javascript:insertsmiley(' ','/forum/images/emoticons/204-oral.gif')