Resubmit

last reply
1 reply
0 watchers
0 likes
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Hi there!

I'll keep it short. I had to close my Gold Member account for personal(work) reasons, but before I did I entered a story into the Money Talks competition and it did better than all my other stories combined. I tried to resubmit this story, since it was my favorite(the only one I plan on resubmitting). I was told that the story wasn't appropriate for the site and the mod found it "quite repulsive"(her personal opinion, clearly not shared by all mods and readers). I reviewed all the submission rules and my story doesn't break any rules.

So, how do I go about having my story published on Lush without dissecting it? The story is complete and I don't want to pull it apart into something that wasn't the original vision.

Thanks Bunches

p.s. I understand everyone has their own tastes in stories, but if a story doesn't break the rules, it should be approved. Instead I was judged and made to feel like my story was disgusting and not site worthy.
Charming as fuck
0 likes
Quote by The_Librarian
Hi there!

I'll keep it short. I had to close my Gold Member account for personal(work) reasons, but before I did I entered a story into the Money Talks competition and it did better than all my other stories combined. I tried to resubmit this story, since it was my favorite(the only one I plan on resubmitting). I was told that the story wasn't appropriate for the site and the mod found it "quite repulsive"(her personal opinion, clearly not shared by all mods and readers). I reviewed all the submission rules and my story doesn't break any rules.

So, how do I go about having my story published on Lush without dissecting it? The story is complete and I don't want to pull it apart into something that wasn't the original vision.

Thanks Bunches

p.s. I understand everyone has their own tastes in stories, but if a story doesn't break the rules, it should be approved. Instead I was judged and made to feel like my story was disgusting and not site worthy.

Hiya,

Story moderators follow site guidelines, so it shouldn't be a matter of tastes. Can you please send me the story by pm and I'll have a look.

Thanks, Jen x