Where did the hhugs emoticon go?

last reply
11 replies
1.4k views
0 watchers
0 likes
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
The hhugs smiley (the hug without the braids and pink bows) seems to have disappeared
A little kindness can be so valuable, yet costs almost nothing

In many countries being gay is a crime, and even in modern societies, politicians try to legalise discrimination. Your voice can make a difference. Have a look at All Out to find out how.

Hey... pssst.... that's an l (as in luscious) at the end of my name, not an i
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Yes. It looks like this for me:

In many countries being gay is a crime, and even in modern societies, politicians try to legalise discrimination. Your voice can make a difference. Have a look at All Out to find out how.

Active Ink Slinger
0 likes

All hugs are great.
So much personal emotion.
We need more emoticons.
Scarlet Seductress
0 likes
Quote by patokl

Odd.

The fact that the issue appears to only be affecting you would suggest it could be related to your web browser. Have you tried clearing down your cache and cookies, and then logging back in?

If that doesn't work, check to see if the emoticon is missing if you use another browser and let us know.
Wild at Heart
0 likes
Quote by patokl

Have you tried using a computer that isn't a huge 20 year old dust covered grey jizz plastered box?
Lurker
0 likes
whats wrong with braids and pink bows
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by Deenuh
whats wrong with braids and pink bows
Nothing at all.

Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by Liz

Odd.

The fact that the issue appears to only be affecting you would suggest it could be related to your web browser. Have you tried clearing down your cache and cookies, and then logging back in?

If that doesn't work, check to see if the emoticon is missing if you use another browser and let us know.
You are right Liz, it only occurs when I use Opera. I'll work it out here. Thanks for your time.

Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Solved. Thanks again.

Scarlet Seductress
0 likes
Quote by patokl
Solved. Thanks again.

Groovy.