Refrigerator ...

last reply
21 replies
1.4k views
0 watchers
0 likes
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Mostly pictures we took of our nieces and nephews, our 4 cats, a nice cypress swamp with lots of moss casting a reflection in the bayou, a P-51 with Hubbie flying it, Hubbie feeding an alligator at our camp, a doe watching her two fauns playing in the meadow at our camp. The movie is much better but I can't get it on the refrigerator. A big Texas and Pacific Railway Diamond magnet, last years Saints and LSU football schedules, a picture I took of a bald Eagle in the nest in the cypress swamp, and the gigantic American Flag flying in front of our bank. Probably more but I'm not going to get up and go look. I just remembered, some unused magnets waiting for more pictures worthy of the refrigerator.

Brandie
Rainbow Warrior
0 likes
A couple of fridgie magnets with the Fraser tartan and a pic of my sister TC.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
A magnet commemorating 1970, the year I graduated high school. Nixon was the President. Best Picture Oscar was Patton. The #1 TV show was Rowan & Martin's Laugh-In. The #1 song of the year was Bridge Over Troubled Water by Simon & Garfunkel. Gas was $.36/gallon. A first class US stamp was $.06. A new house cost $26,600. Milk was $.66 for 1/2 gallon.
Troublemaker
0 likes
the handle
The Bee's Knees
0 likes
Quote by LYFBUZ
the handle

funny... you mentioned this in our last chat

Say. Her. Name.

In-House Sapiosexual
0 likes
I have a picture of our much loved Lushee, Billy, on my fridge. It makes me smile.
? A True Story ?
Troublemaker
0 likes
Quote by honeydipped

funny... you mentioned this in our last chat

oh so now we're sharing our private moments in Forums huh?

Honey's fridge:

Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
A few Fridge magnets from places I have visited.
The Bee's Knees
0 likes
Quote by LYFBUZ

oh so now we're sharing our private moments in Forums huh?

Honey's fridge:

this is actually what i left on lyf's fridge.

Say. Her. Name.

Gravelly-Voiced Fucker
0 likes
Good thread idea!

A graduation announcement, a few pix of family, a stupid fake coupon I made for my wife, a magnet with a picture of a cat in a general's cap captioned: War On String May be Unwinnable, Says Cat General.
Troublemaker
0 likes
Quote by honeydipped

this is actually what i left on lyf's fridge.

Honey, stop trying to deceive the nice Forum people...what honeydipped REALLY left on Lyf's fridge:

The Bee's Knees
0 likes
Quote by LYFBUZ

Honey, stop trying to deceive the nice Forum people...what honeydipped REALLY left on Lyf's fridge:

no no no... THIS is what i left. it was a desperate plea...

Say. Her. Name.

The Bee's Knees
0 likes
Quote by Verbal
Good thread

could TOTALLY see this on your fridge, v...

Say. Her. Name.

Troublemaker
0 likes
Quote by honeydipped

no no no... THIS is what i left. it was a desperate plea...

there was desperation involved, I'll give you that...but you left behind your truth:

The Bee's Knees
0 likes
Quote by LYFBUZ

there was desperation involved, I'll give you that...but you left behind your truth:

i keep telling you subtlety is not your strong suit...

Say. Her. Name.

Troublemaker
0 likes
Quote by honeydipped

i keep telling you subtlety is not your strong suit...

oh honey, I do admire your bashfulness, instead of covering your mad desire with sweet words let's just share your final magnetic poem you left:

The Bee's Knees
0 likes
Quote by LYFBUZ

oh honey, I do admire your bashfulness, instead of covering your mad desire with sweet words let's just share your final magnetic poem you left:

lyf, can we please stop hijacking this thread? we both know this was my parting message...

Say. Her. Name.

Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
My fridge has a wooden door. Magnets are useless, so I use the kitchen cupboards and sticky tape in stead. They're usually decorated with school timetables, various reminders and drawings my kids made.
A little kindness can be so valuable, yet costs almost nothing

In many countries being gay is a crime, and even in modern societies, politicians try to legalise discrimination. Your voice can make a difference. Have a look at All Out to find out how.

Hey... pssst.... that's an l (as in luscious) at the end of my name, not an i
Site administrator
0 likes
I just have 1 badge on mine... it was there when I bought it... its says Samsung.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Pictures of my children when they were babies that I can't talk about without welling up. A ton of phone numbers of local take out places, utility workers, etc.
Normal Adjacent
0 likes
I am slightly OCD so the front of my fridge has nothing on it. The side that is facing the cabinets is full though. Pictures of family photos, take out magnets, calendars and a collection of magnets of foods you can only get in Newfoundland Canada. Oh and a magnet caddy with scissors, pens and pencils. I don't mind all that because you can't see any of it directly. When my kids were little I did have letter magnets for them on the front and later still had the poetry magnet pieces that honey and LYFBUZ have pictured. I think they are still around here somewhere.