Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Does anyone use the blog feature on Lush?

last reply
40 replies
4.2k views
0 watchers
0 likes
Lurker
0 likes
Just wondering, does anyone use the blog feature on lush, and if/if not, why?

Thank you,

AC
Mana wahine
0 likes
Yes. The blog feature, I imagine, is mostly used for people to advertise stories and poems they or their friends have written. At least that is what I use it for, as do my friends.
Lurker
0 likes
Didn't know there was one Aha
0 likes
Quote by Lauradj
Yes. The blog feature, I imagine, is mostly used for people to advertise stories and poems they or their friends have written. At least that is what I use it for, as do my friends.

What she said.
Her Royal Spriteness
0 likes
all the time, just to sort of share my thoughts or something funny.

You can’t truly call yourself peaceful unless you are capable of violence. If you’re not capable of violence, you’re not peaceful. You’re harmless.

Primus Omnium
0 likes
Surely, I use it. I use it mainly to post pictures of things that are interesting to me at the moment. Sometimes sexual, or sensual, or merely interesting. I often post pictures of landscapes, but lovely nudes as well. And I've often posted prints of art.
Rainbow Warrior
0 likes
A lot of us use it, but even more simply ignore the things we post there.
Υπηρέτης της Αφροδίτης
0 likes
Quite a lot, to be honest. It's good way to display fresh material and pictures.
In the world's harsh wear and tear many a very sincere attachment is slowly obliterated.

Είμαι ταξιδιώτης τόσο στο χρόνο όσο και στο διάστημα
Lurker
0 likes
I use it, but find that my friends ignore it, or don't comment about it, even the time, I had a completely nude picture of myself posted on the blog. I left it up for a week and no one commented so I deleted it and posted something else.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by Becky4Texas
I use it, but find that my friends ignore it, or don't comment about it, even the time, I had a completely nude picture of myself posted on the blog. I left it up for a week and no one commented so I deleted it and posted something else.
As far as I know, it isn't possible to comment on blogs or even to like them.
A little kindness can be so valuable, yet costs almost nothing

In many countries being gay is a crime, and even in modern societies, politicians try to legalise discrimination. Your voice can make a difference. Have a look at All Out to find out how.

Hey... pssst.... that's an l (as in luscious) at the end of my name, not an i
Lurker
0 likes
Quote by patokl

It is possible, however, to comment to that person via a black box, a chat window or even a private message. If you want to tell me something, it is not that difficult to do.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by Becky4Texas

It is possible, however, to comment to that person via a black box, a chat window or even a private message. If you want to tell me something, it is not that difficult to do.
That's true

In many countries being gay is a crime, and even in modern societies, politicians try to legalise discrimination. Your voice can make a difference. Have a look at All Out to find out how.

0 likes
Quote by patokl

Has anyone ever suggested this in the "new feature request" thread? Though it could also lead to serious s&&tstorms, the ability to respond to blogs might get the feature used more.
Gravelly-Voiced Fucker
0 likes
I use mine daily. Occasionally self-promotion, usually stuff I find funny or hot.

It is a little hard to know if anyone cares or notices, since there is no way to provide direct feedback. But I enjoy the other blog posts I see, I assume some people enjoy mine.
The Bee's Knees
0 likes
Quote by Becky4Texas

i think people fail to realize that your friends don't see your profile the way you do. when you post on your blog, it only stays on your profile for a certain amount of time. any activity that you do pushes it down. so, if you are active in the forums, scoring/commenting stories etc., your blog post might stay on your profile for a day or two. however, from your perspective, it looks as though your blog post is still visible.

i believe that verbal has suggested that we have the ability to like, or comment on, someone's blog in the past.

oh, and i use the feature on a regular basis! i like to share thoughts, music, videos - anything that pops in my head at the moment. i like when my friends use it as well; it's just another glimpse into who they are.

Say. Her. Name.

Lurker
0 likes
Quote by honeydipped

i think people fail to realize that your friends don't see your profile the way you do. when you post on your blog, it only stays on your profile for a certain amount of time. any activity that you do pushes it down. so, if you are active in the forums, scoring/commenting stories etc., your blog post might stay on your profile for a day or two. however, from your perspective, it looks as though your blog post is still visible.

i believe that verbal has suggested that we have the ability to like, or comment on, someone's blog in the past.

oh, and i use the feature on a regular basis! i like to share thoughts, music, videos - anything that pops in my head at the moment. i like when my friends use it as well; it's just another glimpse into who they are.

The way an Administrator explained it to me, is that anything I post on the "what are you thinking" section of my profile, stays there until I post something else in that section, or delete the item. It makes no difference if others post on my profile, or other postings. Also, if you look at your friends list to see who is online, the most recent blog post for each of your friends is visible next to their name and avatar. Again, I have posted some pretty cool stuff there in the past, including as I mentioned earlier a completely nude photo of myself, left it as the top item for two weeks, had no one comment, so I took it down. NO BIG DEAL
The Bee's Knees
0 likes
Quote by Becky4Texas

The way an Administrator explained it to me, is that anything I post on the "what are you thinking" section of my profile, stays there until I post something else in that section, or delete the item. It makes no difference if others post on my profile, or other postings. Also, if you look at your friends list to see who is online, the most recent blog post for each of your friends is visible next to their name and avatar. Again, I have posted some pretty cool stuff there in the past, including as I mentioned earlier a completely nude photo of myself, left it as the top item for two weeks, had no one comment, so I took it down. NO BIG DEAL

no, i'm not referring to your wall; i'm referring to your activity feed. if you were to log out of your profile and view it offline (assuming your recent activity can be viewed by all) you'd see that all of your activity shows on your profile. now, i for one use the 'friends list lite' version of the friends' list, so i only see my friends' avatars and names. so, in that regard, you're most likely right. sorry for any confusion.

Say. Her. Name.

Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by Becky4Texas

On your profile page, blogs will move down as new activities appear on the page. The place to look at the current blog of your friends is your friends list under the icon on the red title bar. There a blog will remain visible until it's replaced by a new one (edit: unless you turned that off in your settings).

God Empress of Lush
0 likes
I use the blog feature from time to time, sometimes to flag up that I've got a new story online, or to plug an old one that I think has been neglected.

And sometimes (if I'm a bit tiddly) to brag about some sexual experience I've had.

22 February 2024 - How about a quick plug for one of my filthiest recent stories? It's all in the title - Naked Pool Party Swingers | Lush Stories Please read, comment and maybe give it a ❤️ - or even a⭐ if you really enjoy it! Thank you! Annie xxx

Charming as fuck
0 likes
Fuck yeah. I put all my selfies there. There are also some arty shots of me dripping wet, getting out the shower, getting fucked, getting licked... you name it.

Pay no attention to the fact that I don't look the same in any of these photos. I am a true master of disguise
"insensitive prick!" – Danielle Algo
0 likes
Quote by Becky4Texas

If you put it back I'll promise to comment ;)

===  Not ALL LIVES MATTER until BLACK LIVES MATTER  ===

0 likes
duh. how else will my legion of fans know what i'm doing every moment of the day? someone has to give those guys a hard on.
Ungovernable
0 likes
Sure. In more prolific days it would announce when a story was submitted, in between lots of naughty pictures. Now, just the pictures, because I like them, that's all.
Lurker
0 likes
Quote by noll

If you put it back I'll promise to comment ;)

Liar, liar, pants on fire
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by Becky4Texas

Liar, liar, pants on fire

Not on fire, though you do raise the temperature

Mana wahine
0 likes
Quote by browncoffee
duh. how else will my legion of fans know what i'm doing every moment of the day? someone has to give those guys a hard on.

I watch through you window and make notes of your every moves. That's how I know what you're doing, rather than read your blog.
Lurker
0 likes
Quote by patokl

Not on fire, though you do raise the temperature

I was not referring to you, but rather someone else on this topic that does not always tell the truth

Thanks for the compliment however, it is appreciated
0 likes
Quote by Becky4Texas
I was not referring to you, but rather someone else on this topic that does not always tell the truth

Thanks for the compliment however, it is appreciated

Me?

Anyway, try me

Lurker
0 likes
Quote by noll

Me?

Anyway, try me

You talk big for never following thru.....already been up once, down, and now just a suggestive picture, but hey I wouldn't expect you to follow thru, like you said.
0 likes
Quote by Becky4Texas

You talk big for never following thru.....already been up once, down, and now just a suggestive picture, but hey I wouldn't expect you to follow thru, like you said.

There's nothing on your blog for me to see