Login

Scoring

last reply
12 replies
1.3k views
0 watchers
0 likes
0 likes
Is anyone else having problems with getting there scoring to come up? I had mine turned off, recently turned it back on, and it still after a long period of time as not came back on. Any reason for this? HELP!!!!
Click below to see

Scarlet Seductress
0 likes
Quote by Simplicity
Is anyone else having problems with getting there scoring to come up? I had mine turned off, recently turned it back on, and it still after a long period of time as not came back on. Any reason for this? HELP!!!!

Did this issue resolve itself?
0 likes
Quote by Liz

Did this issue resolve itself?

yes it did ,Thank you.
Click below to see

Her Royal Spriteness
0 likes
it still won't let me score multiple 6s on my own stories. i think it's broke.

You can’t truly call yourself peaceful unless you are capable of violence. If you’re not capable of violence, you’re not peaceful. You’re harmless.

Lurker
0 likes
Quote by sprite

Try putting 3 6's at the same time. 666. It works for me.
Her Royal Spriteness
0 likes
Quote by oceanrunner

Try putting 3 6's at the same time. 666. It works for me.

actually, that's the tattoo on my ass... don't ask (cause i don't remember having it done, quite honestly).

You can’t truly call yourself peaceful unless you are capable of violence. If you’re not capable of violence, you’re not peaceful. You’re harmless.

Lurker
0 likes
Quote by sprite

actually, that's the tattoo on my ass... don't ask (cause i don't remember having it done, quite honestly).

Tattoo? Not a birthmark? ;)
Internet Philosopher
0 likes
Quote by sprite

Primus Omnium
0 likes
Quote by sprite

You're looking at it upside down. It is actually 999!!
"insensitive prick!" – Danielle Algo
0 likes
Quote by Green_Man
You're looking at it upside down. It is actually 999!!

My Roman friend doesn't get the joke

===  Not ALL LIVES MATTER until BLACK LIVES MATTER  ===

The Linebacker
0 likes
I always thought it was great when I scored on the first date. Then I found out it was the women keeping the scores. They just use us guys like we're stud meat. We have feelings too.

Oh, I better go check some NBA play-off scores.

PS. Has anyone ever scored by sneaking onto a baseball field with your significant other and getting it on home plate? Now that's scoring! There is also humping in a football end zone! Fun!

Lurker
0 likes
Quote by Buz

PS. Has anyone ever scored by sneaking onto a baseball field with your significant other and getting it on home plate? Now that's scoring! There is also humping in a football end zone! Fun!

Now that's really taking the baseball metaphor to heart. Do you start making out on first? then when things get a little hotter and heavier move to second? etc? ;)