1.4k views
0 watchers
0 likes
Lurker
0 likes
How devoted are you?

Your score is: 50

What does your score mean?

Your results showed that you are sometimes devoted, but other times you turn your back on loved ones... which is not necessarily a bad thing. Love is not blind for you, which means there is a certain line others can't cross and still expect to have your loyalty. You set boundaries, which sends the clear message that you won't put up with crap. This results in healthy devotion, as opposed to self-sacrificing submission. You've got a backbone and a heart!

Bad analysis. How can I turn my back on loved ones but I've got a backbone and a heart? Doesn't make sense. And I've never turned my back on loved ones.

What results did you get?
0 likes
I scored 40.

Your results showed that you are sometimes devoted, but other times you turn your back on loved ones... which is not necessarily a bad thing. Love is not blind for you, which means there is a certain line others can't cross and still expect to have your loyalty. You set boundaries, which sends the clear message that you won't put up with crap. This results in healthy devotion, as opposed to self-sacrificing submission. You've got a backbone and a heart!
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I got a 35. Not too bad
Carpe Diem

Red out
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
75 pretty good and it does say it is healthy devotion too
Lurker
0 likes
Meh, I got 75%
Lush Legend
0 likes
Your score is: 40

"Love all, trust a few, and do wrong to none."
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Your score is: 50

Your results showed that you are sometimes devoted, but other times you turn your back on loved ones... which is not necessarily a bad thing. Love is not blind for you, which means there is a certain line others can't cross and still expect to have your loyalty. You set boundaries, which sends the clear message that you won't put up with crap. This results in healthy devotion, as opposed to self-sacrificing submission. You've got a backbone and a heart

Seriously, who has built a shrine?
Lurker
0 likes
I wondered about that, too, fystee.
Lurker
0 likes

I wouldve thought that wouldve been a rather crap score to get but it seems not. Anyway, some of the answers they give aren't what I would actually do.. Would you offer a spose's ex a room? Depends on the situation, if I knew her, liked her, trusted my bloke, all these kinds of things
Seeker
0 likes
Nother 45 here
Lurker
0 likes
oops I scored 25 Yeah I knew I kinda pushed people away when things got bad,I think it's a self protecting thing I have.
But then again I stayed married for 7 yrs longer than I should have done. So that has made me less tolerant to people when they keep giving me a hard time.
Lurker
0 likes
Your score is: 65

I agree with you HB, I stayed married waaaay too long too.

Ling
Lurker
0 likes
Wow....25....I can't believe it didn't have the word "shithead" in the definition somewhere!
Lurker
0 likes
Our next test will be "Are You A Shithead?", Jason.
Lurker
0 likes
Quote by roccotool
Our next test will be "Are You A Shithead?", Jason.

Too funny...nice!