Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

I can't believe he stayed to chat THIS long!

last reply
68 replies
3.7k views
0 watchers
0 likes
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
SO!
In case anyones noticed I took down the conversation.
I hadn't meant for it to spark such a stick up peoples asses conversation about wether it was right and wrong.
Like a lot of stuff on the internet it was just meant to laugh at. I've had these types of conversations before when I was too immature to care, and just wanted to get a nut off, so I wasn't judging this guy.
A lot of you missed the point. And that was that finally instead of saying oh just go away, someone actually took it to one of these guys who really just have no business being on the internet talking to people.
He was being rude and abrasive, and I let him have it.
Now some of you may think it was funny that I put it on here, and some of you may think it's not funny.
And truthfully I don't care either way what people thought of it, which is why I didn't reply to anybodies responses.
Although there were some people who said it was funny at first, but then later reversed their decision when it became apparent that I was being a dick for posting this.
All of that being said, we can all shut up now, because it's neither funny, nor controversial, because it's gone.
See how easy we can forget about things that bother us?
Blinded
Even when you're blindfolded, Hindsite is 20/20
Lurker
0 likes
I loved that! I really LOL at that. Good job.
Bet you could give the guys from Nigeria a run for their money too!!
Lurker
0 likes
Ha ha ha. I blocked that guy a sentence into a chat. Sorry, gotta go fuck a sheep, now. Bye!
Lurker
0 likes
Quote by q_and_a
Ha ha ha. I blocked that guy a sentence into a chat. Sorry, gotta go fuck a sheep, now. Bye!

Only one of a couple I have blocked. That was to funny though. Seems he asks everyone the same question. LOL
Lurker
0 likes
Haha brilliant! I never even bother with that guy, what a pratt
Flutterby Pharie
0 likes
OMG! That was totally hilarious! Good thing I am home alone! I was totally laughing at this and my dogs are looking at me like I am crazy! Good one Blindfolded!
♥ Listen, touch, and look around in the air and on the ground. If you watch all nature's things, you might just see a fairy's wings. ♥
Lush Legend
0 likes
Now this is hilarious and worth laughing to tears over not like the Nazi crap people were laughing about earlier in the week.....LMFAO!!!!

Thanks blind....wow I needed to laugh like that today.....

blindfolded says:are you dead? cause I only have sex with dead things
outtacontrol says:no im not dead
blindfolded says:FUCK

HAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!.........brilliant....LOL!
"Love all, trust a few, and do wrong to none."
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by q_and_a

He got an extra one from me before he was blocked
Lurker
0 likes
outtacontrol says:
how sis u have

Foreigner.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by roccotool
outtacontrol says:
how sis u have

Foreigner.

how know u..?

what do you have against foreigners rocco..?
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by bikebum1975
Quote by q_and_a

Only one of a couple I have blocked. That was to funny though. Seems he asks everyone the same question. LOL

LOL that was funny, he was one of many that I have had to block
Lurker
0 likes
I'm making fun of the bad English, Mara.
Lurker
0 likes
Ha Ha!! Aww man! Thanks for sharing this! You know what? That guy has been trying to chat with me for the longest? But I don't reply Because I am talking to my Baby! LOVE YOU JIM!!
Lurker
0 likes
he made it on my blocked list a long time ago. worse is his persistence and he just plain does not get it
Internet Sensation
0 likes
I don't get how people find this funny...
Sorry.
And using the persons name to make fun of him... you could have atleast changed it.
Lurker
0 likes
No, Cat, I disagree. This IS funny, and the jackass deserves having people laugh at him, because he brings it on himself. He's PMed me before too, and the first thing he said was "so are you into incest?" Never even said hello first. People like him deserve to be mocked furiously.
Lurker
0 likes
I think so too because this medium is the only time they do something like that. Do you think they walk up to someone in the grocery store or church or Home Depot and say, "So, do you fuck your sister?" They'd get the shit kicked out of them in a flash.
Even if I wanted to talk about it, a little courtesy and tact is in order.
Lush Legend
0 likes
Well I guess then my next question would be has anyone that has had a problem with this particular person ever emailed ADMIN to let them know he was doing this to everyone?

Yes I agree I thought the dialogue was funny but aside from that it doesn't mean that this person or anyone for that matter deserves to be "mocked furiously" that kind of tactic never solves anything.

If there is a real problem with this person then it needs to addressed because making fun of him and attacking him is not the solution.

"Love all, trust a few, and do wrong to none."
Lurker
0 likes
Quote by Zafia
Well I guess then my next question would be has anyone that has had a problem with this particular person ever emailed ADMIN to let them know he was doing this to everyone?

Yes I agree I thought the dialogue was funny but aside from that it doesn't mean that this person or anyone for that matter deserves to be "mocked furiously" that kind of tactic never solves anything.

If there is a real problem with this person then it needs to addressed because making fun of him and attacking him is not the solution.

Why bother Admin with it? Just block him, ffs. And mocking him is perfectly fine. Not everything in life requires a fucking round of kumbaya. When someone, in a harmless and essentially meaningless medium like this, is a walking colostomy, then by all means, mock away. Have fun with him, as he is having fun by being a dick to everyone else.
Lurker
0 likes
I think the OP was just having fun about someone that seems like everyone knows. Also looks like almost everyone that the guy has made contact with has banned him. What's wrong with that? He'll get tired of trolling and go away. People like that feed off the attention.
Lurker
0 likes
I think he definitely deserved it. And this is freaking hilarious.
Internet Sensation
0 likes
I wont get into this matter.
I don't think I want to put that many people on my block list as I would want to after discussing with people who believes it's ok to talk about a member of their own community in such a manner.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by Zafia

I don't think people realise that some of the people on this site are that way with everyone else, and I am sure there are some people who are perfectly happy to have conversations with people like that. If I complained about everyone who sent me what I consider inappropriate (and others don't) or just annoying messages, and everyone did the same thing as well, I think this site may well be swamped with complaints.
Lurker
0 likes
Quote by Catnip
I wont get into this matter.
I don't think I want to put that many people on my block list as I would want to after discussing with people who believes it's ok to talk about a member of their own community in such a manner.

Do you really consider Mr Outtacontrol to be a member of your community?
Internet Sensation
0 likes
Say I didn't like him, would that make an excuse for him not to exist?
Yes, I do consider him a member of lush.
Lurker
0 likes
Quote by Catnip
Say I didn't like him, would that make an excuse for him not to exist?
Yes, I do consider him a member of lush.

A member of Lush, sure, but that doesn't necessarily make him a "member of the community"
Seeker
0 likes
Just to put in my two cents...Although I thought the dialogue was funny as well, I do remember it was just a few months ago when Nic warned people that conversations such as this were not to be posted in the forums, but brought to the attention of admin. if it became bothersome.AFfwpk17fVFFA9r2
0 likes
Quote by Catnip
And using the persons name to make fun of him... you could have atleast changed it.

Agreed. I thought the exchange was pretty funny, but a name change might have been nice before posting.

It's supposed to be 'private' chat, isn't it?
Lurker
0 likes
Quote by Lil_Birdie
Just to put in my two cents...Although I thought the dialogue was funny as well, I do remember it was just a few months ago when Nic warned people that conversations such as this were not to be posted in the forums, but brought to the attention of admin. if it became bothersome.B0FwemlEJsNnPemL

Yeah, which I still don't get. Like it's a bad thing to be pointing out to each other the douchebags to watch out for.