Sex Tape Given To Students

last reply
11 replies
1.5k views
0 watchers
0 likes
Lurker
0 likes
Isabelle Jackson Elementary teacher Crystal Defanti gives sex tape to California students

by Catey Hill
daily news staff writer

California teacher Crystal Defanti sent her students home with a video of class memories, but the DVD contained certain "memories" that were not appropriate for the students to see, Associated Content reports.

The class memories DVD contained six seconds of the teacher having sex on a couch spliced between shots of the children, students at Isabelle Jackson Elementary School in California, sharing their memories in class.

The teacher learned that the sex clip had been included in the DVD when a parent called to let her know. She then called parents to alert them of the sex clip and ask them to get rid of the DVDs, the Associated Press reports.

"Just destroy them," Elk Grove Unified School District spokeswoman Torrey Johnson said of the DVDs.

The students went to Isabelle Jackson Elementary, a school south of Sacramento, California.

CBS News reports that Defanti will probably not lose her job.
0 likes
How embarrassing - for the teacher and the parents. I'm sure the kids had a few questions after seeing that!
Lurker
0 likes
WOW!! I guess that as educational for all of us, huh? At least we now know that teachers get laid too!!
Internet Sensation
0 likes
Oh dear...
Lurker
0 likes
What? It's true!! I never thought about it untill I saw this, but they do!! Gotta deal with the harsh reality of it!! Yeah true enough, I would have never thought that my old college professor, Mrs. Higgins got some, but she had to get pregnant that year somehow, right? LOL!!
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
HAHA!
what a mistaka to maka!
As I meander through the simplicities of life.. I wonder about the complexities that are yet to come...
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
uh oh
Lurker
0 likes
LOL Poor lady.
Lush Legend
0 likes
"Love all, trust a few, and do wrong to none."
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I read that only one student actually saw the film. But HOLY SHIT!!!!
Lurker
0 likes
"Hey, Mom, I don't remember this."
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
LMAO!