4.5k views
0 watchers
0 likes
Advanced Wordsmith
0 likes
You like intercouse rough deep/hard or slow sexual
Rainbow Warrior
0 likes
Start slow and sexual and progress to rough and deep.
Lurker
0 likes
Depends on my mood and the situation. Both can be as misplaced as any comment a man makes.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Have tried them all but now prefer slow, deep, and sensual - our rough stuff is now more a rumble than rough., but it is fun.
Advanced Wordsmith
0 likes
depends on so many factors.........................

is it sex? is it love?
first time?
confident telling each other what we want at that moment?
Love, Jen xoxox
Lurker
0 likes
Rough
0 likes
Either so long as he talks dirty
Lurker
0 likes
fuck me hard and rough
Lurker
0 likes
I like both, as many said above, depends on my mood...but I don't want anything the same way every time, I get bored and want to switch up.
Chat Moderator
0 likes
Both and preferably blended together in each session
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I like it the same way everytime,DUH It depends on the situation and mood. Sometimes start off slow and then go rough or start off rough and finish fast,so we dont get caught:-)
Advanced Wordsmith
0 likes
both depending on my mood
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Both
Advanced Wordsmith
0 likes
rough very rough at times
Detention Seeker
0 likes
It's up to him but given the choice rough deep and hard will always bring me to orgasm.
0 likes
Quote by browncoffee
Either so long as he talks dirty

I like how you think smile

I like both, depends on the mood. But usually even when starting slow I end up wanting it harder.
Lurker
0 likes
As several others have said. It depends on my mood at the time.
Sometimes I like gentle, loving, affectionate sex other times I like it spicier, being used and abused and called a slut, whore etc.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I am a Chocoholic but sometimes Strawberry is just fine!
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Hmmm, both. It all depends on the mood between us at the time, but if talking dirty happes at any time...I'm sure it would progress to rough very naturally.
For generations our ancestors fought proudly as warriors against the Jedi. Reclaim our armored past for an unending future.
Lurker
0 likes
I like it HARD AND DEEP,not much for rough sex
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Rough fucking deep! But I like slow as well
The devil's going to make me a free woman. The devil's going to set me free. Dead bodies everywhere...
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I agree it is mood dependent but I do absolutely love hard and rough play
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Rough and deep, use me and call me a slut
Lurker
0 likes
It depends on the guy and my mood! I might urge him on to rough or ask him to slow down! Varies
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I love all of them. Hubbie and I make love 3 to 4 times a week. This is when both of us like romantic, slow, and soft, (Not his cock though). The rest of the time is what we call, "Sport Fucking" and these I like rough, vulgar, slutty, etc, etc. A lot of these are me being offered to others by Hubbie or one of the other Doms I am lent too while he is out of town.

Brandie