11.6k views
0 watchers
1 like
Advanced Wordsmith
0 likes
You enjoy double penetrate anal & vagina
Rainbow Warrior
0 likes
Very much! But with guys who know how to do it. The concept of teamwork is alien to most guys in bed.
Lurker
0 likes
I agree with Bethany completely! DP is a team effort with all three working to the same goal! It can be extremely rewarding if done right...
Lurker
0 likes
Never done it with two guys. I have had a dildo/vibe in my ass tho at the same time as having sex with a guy.
Lurker
0 likes
I'd have to try. Does it make anal feel different?
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Not for me - I have difficulty with anal with pain and discomfort.
I have tried it but !!!!!
0 likes
Never tried it and REALLY don't think i would like it.
Lurker
0 likes
Quote by Melissa69
Never done it with two guys. I have had a dildo/vibe in my ass tho at the same time as having sex with a guy.

Same here, I don't want two men...but a toy and my man is great.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I have always enjoyed a finger or two in the ass while making love. A few times we tried a small vibrator and I will say that the orgasms were great. However that toy is smaller than any man I was ever with.
Lurker
0 likes
Yassssssss
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I love getting dp'd. Most guys won't do it though but when I find willing participants, I jump all over it. It's a sure fire way to crazy intense orgasms.
Advanced Wordsmith
0 likes
I've experienced it with guys who couldn't really co-operate, which was a shame because it felt incredible for the brief moment they both were inside of me.
Lurker
0 likes
I actually like triple penetration, love having something in my mouth when both my holes are being used
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Done well, of course I enjoy it. It doesn't always work out though.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by Ls63563
Done well, of course I enjoy it. It doesn't always work out though.

I agree. I have done it a few times. Once it was amazing. The other times not so much because the guys couldn't get in sync.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I have found that music can be quite helpful, loud and with a lot of base. Seems like it works well to get everyone moving together. Also it's terribly important that the guys not mind if their bodies actually touch each other. LOL Good loving is a lot of work!
Lurker
0 likes
I've done this with MF partners and we all really enjoyed it.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
That is so awesome
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Had that once, wasn't the most comfortable experience physically, but mentally ..... WOW
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by Natty2405
Had that once, wasn't the most comfortable experience physically, but mentally ..... WOW

The guys were into it?
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by GMOFLEISURE

The guys were into it?

I think they'd done it before
Lurker
0 likes
It's not on top of my list but yes it can be very enjoyable
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Girls if it failed the first time try again with your partners. I know it takes practice and not every guy/s will master the needed technique. But when they do WOW.

If they are not successful look for different partners. You could be very glad you did.
Rookie Scribe
0 likes
I have done it but not a fan of it. Was on hub and our friends bucket list so... .
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I've never tried it and I really don't want to. Quite like having my ass felt while being fucked, though - but that's not the same thing at all.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Absolutely! The orgasms are over the top. I do agree it takes some practice and coordination, but does not take a new guy long to learn. I also like being TPed. One in my mouth too.

Brandie
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Yes I have many times had intense orgasms that way