Newbie sub

last reply
2 replies
1.3k views
0 watchers
0 likes
Lurker
0 likes
Hi my name is Jerry and I go by Fix-It 66 I am a newbie to the scene and I am looking for someone to help me to train me I would like to meet a a mistress who is willing to take on a newbie sub and train him please check out my profile and see if you are interested
Scarlet Seductress
0 likes
Top tip: don't use 'harder' as a safe word.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Dear jerry; First, due to litigation I can't post any pictures online or otherwise. There is an explanation of why on my profile.

Second, I would never think of trying to dominate another Dom's sub.

Third, I have been in the BDSM genre of the lifestyle for over 41 years. Mostly as a sub to my Hubbie of almost 38 years, who is my Dom. He does occasionally lend me out to other Doms.

Fourth, if you have any questions feel free to ask. The main reason I'm here is to have erotic conversations and to educate those new to, or curious about BDSM based on my experiences and beliefs. I don't post my stories here because their rules are way to strict and would change most of my stories, which I'm not willing to do. I post them at other sites. Along with the BDSM genre, I also play in the genres of Swinging, Wife Sharing, Exhibitionism, Public Sex, and a few more.

So if you, or any one else that reads this, have any questions, please feel free to ask what you wish. I do not claim to know it all, but do have a lot of experience in the above mentioned genres.

I wish you many scenes of pleasure.

Brandie